The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Haha, as long as you don't post boobies or whines about rallypack your safe nowdays

Hah, I almost got banned for a meme pic.
What Meme was it? If you managed to not get banned last time you can allways do a second time try
I guess it was very low res pic of Eric with caption "I dont give a fck that this pic is more hi res than my rb4 textures.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I guess it was very low res pic of Eric with caption "I dont give a fck that this pic is more hi res than my rb4 textures.

Dont tell me you didnt see it.
It was posted in funnies thread by Toki (or at least I think it was Toki) and then reposted in progress report thread
Quote from PMD9409 :I want to be friends with that kid in my morning class.

I've seen people eat pizzas, full on müsli menus and whole pineapples in my classes, but that guy is an inspiration

<<<< ---- bacon strip & bacon strip & bacon strip & ...
Quote from vipex123 :Kennedy assassination, Stalin, the rise of communism, the fall of conmunism, the fall of the British Empire, the great depression, watergate, black enfrichesment in USA, a black president in USA, end of apartide in RSA, the cold war, various major natural disasters, button and Hamilton crashing into eachother at Canada... A boat sinking doesn't come in top 100 really

Well to be Titanically pedantic, the sinking meant alot of changes in naval production method and design. Not to mention more emergency precaution and better escape planning.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Dont tell me you didnt see it.
It was posted in funnies thread by Toki (or at least I think it was Toki) and then reposted in progress report thread

I think I maybe saw it, but still funny as hell.
Imo Eric could need some help from Lynch
Quote from BlueFlame :Well to be Titanically pedantic, the sinking meant alot of changes in naval production method and design. Not to mention more emergency precaution and better escape planning.

Yeah, they were all totally evident in the Costa Concordia incident.

</sarcasm>
Quote from amp88 :Yeah, they were all totally evident in the Costa Concordia incident.

</sarcasm>

LOL What can you say, Italians like their lean angles.

Quote from BlueFlame :Well to be Titanically pedantic, the sinking meant alot of changes in naval production method and design. Not to mention more emergency precaution and better escape planning.

I agree hindsight is wonderful, however all the lessons learnt from the disaster would have only been learnt 2 years later in WW1 to be honest.
Quote from vipex123 :I agree hindsight is wonderful, however all the lessons learnt from the disaster would have only been learnt 2 years later in WW1 to be honest.

The lessons from the Titanic disaster were applied in WW1
The last pic with Brock for some reason reminded me about this comic I happen to have on my HDD, I have not idea why though
So if anyone know WTF is going on here please enlighten me.

Request from Ziomek21

Attached images
what_do_you_mean.jpg

rofl..
[

src

Which one is "African American"?

.[/QUOTE]

DEFINATELEY not this man.

He is an Australian Aboriginal. One of my own people, if I was thin skinned enough I'd proabaly even get offened, but it's not worth the effort throwing a spear that far.
I like how even the source points out he's a native 'strine...

I lol'd.really.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG