The online racing simulator
LX6 - Caterham R500 Pack
(57 posts, started )
Quote from manneF1 :I mean, just some improving there and there, you know. Try to improve quality some places where its possible and make it close as possible to real car.

This is very good looking, im downloading

Thanks for you reply, i think the problem is the program im using, Paint.net "blures" the logos, and they look like bad quality, i dont know if this happens with other programms too, but i think its a Paint.net problem, because i see 2048 skins with better resolutions that mine.
I've got some new stuff for you. here i show you some pics of our new project, we are doing 5-10 different Race-Styled skins ( with the same base-design). The design is almost finisched, now i'm searching good logos.
Attached some pics
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
More stuff. We've finished 2 skins. Here i show you some pics of the second skin, Enjoy !

EDIT: sorry for doblepost
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
3 Skins finished: You can download them here, they're already uploaded to LFSW and ready to use
I'll do more skins when I've got time
Attached images
LX6_race_caterham1.jpg
LX6_race_caterham2.jpg
LX6_race_caterham3.jpg
Lucky, you are amazing. Using them ATM. And Whiskey .
Hey,
10 minutes ago i started to work on new headlights, i did a photo of a headlight, and its perfect for the lx6 First results: ( attached pics)
Attached images
Headlights off.jpg
Headlights on.jpg
Looks very nice, good to see that you´re still improving the look of LX6
No replys?
-----------------------
Working on a new cockpit, more race-styled too
Like this:

EDIT: OMG, the 3d model of the cockpit is terrbile, and the wireframe isnt very accurate...:S ( attachment)
Attached images
lx6 fail.jpg
Looks really good Good luck with the race style

Edit: the lights glass looks a little Bright, and to be honest the stripes looks terrible.. no offence but it seems like the stripes are lying on the inside of the glass but otherwise good
Quote from Buzzn :Looks really good Good luck with the race style

Edit: the lights glass looks a little Bright, and to be honest the stripes looks terrible.. no offence but it seems like the stripes are lying on the inside of the glass but otherwise good

well, the stripes do actually lie inside the glass, thats how the texture works there

If you have any suggestion or criticism feel free to post it
Quote from Whiskey :well, the stripes do actually lie inside the glass, thats how the texture works there

If you have any suggestion or criticism feel free to post it

i did know that :P just informing :P will wait to see how the dash will look but hope there will be some more texture there

Here are a picture of a racing interior in a R500:
http://www.stevecarter.com/R500/r125.jpg
-
(McGherkin) DELETED by McGherkin
I guess im ALOT late, but did you plan to do like r300 skins to lx4 or smth? I would want them
You mean this one?
Nice textures, especially the lights!

This is probably the perfect place for a high-res Caterham R500 skin I made a while ago, based on the work of tom0507. Attached.
Attached images
LX6_R500mk3.jpg
does this work in 0.6b online ? :P sorry for being noob
It works on 0.6B.
Online people will only see car skin. The interior texture is not shared online.
New download links please?
link off ??
i cant download i either
I'll try to reach Lucky next week. Let's hope we can find the original files :-)
Quote from Whiskey :I'll try to reach Lucky next week. Let's hope we can find the original files :-)

thanks
Unfortunatly he lost all his stuff. But I'm trying to retrieve all as I can from my HDD.

By now I have the final skin and engine sound.

LX6 - Caterham R500 Pack
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG