The online racing simulator
Hello, please read
(87 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :BL1 fastest lap: N/A

Kid, go play the game then beg. How would you know online is full of wreckers if you've never raced on it.

See replay, time 1 33 80, best time ever 1 33 37 in this patch

during X10 patch i had low 32 time, but in that time there was no registred demo racers

i played lfs a lot in S1 era
Quote from tbofram :So you milk cows but still buy milk from someone else? No wonder your too stupid to buy a s2 account..... Americans

1. we sell unprocessed cow milk to dairy for about 3 usd per gallon (not sure)
2. we buy processed milk in local store for lower price
3. profit?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I think this is one of those secret millionaire type tests. This guy is looking to see who will buy him S2 then reveal himself as a mega rich tycoon and lavish rewards onto whoever is the most charitable amongst us.

you never know (but true)
Quote from frotto110 :1. we sell unprocessed cow milk to dairy for about 3 usd per gallon (not sure)
2. we buy processed milk in local store for lower price
3. profit?

hmmm fair enough, but when we ran a farm we did the same but we processed the milk the we drank in-house (cheaper then buying at store). dude if i had the money to spare i would give you it but i really don't
Quote from tbofram :hmmm fair enough, but when we ran a farm we did the same but we processed the milk the we drank in-house (cheaper then buying at store). dude if i had the money to spare i would give you it but i really don't

mom says that cooking isnt enough, they have special machines for processing to expel bacteries...
I understand that many people will buy me license but they just dont have enough money, thats really nice to hear from you, I see you are nice person
But what with people that have money
Quote from frotto110 :mom says that cooking isnt enough, they have special machines for processing to expel bacteries...

lol
Cooking is enough, at least they teach us it is (in school I mean). But they put stuff in the milk so it doesn't spoil (right word?) and they reduce milk fat (is milk fat the phrase you use?)...
E: Btw, don't believe everything your mom says...
This thread goes insane and more and more useless
Obvious troll is obvious!
Dairy farm in the Mojave desert?
If only I could sig!

Quote from tbofram :So you milk cows but still buy milk from someone else? No wonder your too stupid to buy a s2 account..... Americans

I think that the majority of people here don't want to give him S2 because it's hilarious for him to still come up with reasons why he cannot buy it himself.

Quote from frotto110 :See replay, time 1 33 80, best time ever 1 33 37 in this patch

during X10 patch i had low 32 time, but in that time there was no registred demo racers

i played lfs a lot in S1 era

Yet join date Nov 2011?
Quote from frotto110 :mom says that cooking isnt enough, they have special machines for processing to expel bacteries...
I understand that many people will buy me license but they just dont have enough money, thats really nice to hear from you, I see you are nice person
But what with people that have money

Even if I had enough money, I don't think begging is the way to go. Prove you deserve it not just 1 lap.
Quote from matijapkc :lol
Cooking is enough, at least they teach us it is (in school I mean). But they put stuff in the milk so it doesn't spoil (right word?) and they reduce milk fat (is milk fat the phrase you use?)...
E: Btw, don't believe everything your mom says...

you go to milk school?
Quote from Kristi :This thread goes insane and more and more useless

unfortenalty i have to agree with you, but i just want s2 license
I'm not troll (nor amish), deal with it!!!
Quote from lameduck :Dairy farm in the Mojave desert?

its not just dairy farm, its general all stuff can be found here
Quote from b1kzit :If only I could sig!

I think that the majority of people here don't want to give him S2 because it's hilarious for him to still come up with reasons why he cannot buy it himself.

Yet join date Nov 2011?

I played lfs a lot in 2007-2009, but lost password for account and cant remember eactly username, now new
Quote from Bmxtwins :Even if I had enough money, I don't think begging is the way to go. Prove you deserve it not just 1 lap.

have you seen replay, there is actualy whole race, 5 laps. you want more laps? no problem
Not going to lie. 5 laps is alot. Around the ring.
"We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
We're just plain and simple guys
Living in an Amish paradise"
Trash, Greenhouse, Airpollution, Mankind, is Causing, It's own, Execution. World War, Violence, Racism, Hate, Why-y, Can man, Not choose there own, faith, anymore.

Fear for the death, rape murder death!
$3USD/gallon

32 USD/3 USD

keep moneys

???

S2

(Also, where teh feck are you at? I'm gonna hazard a guess I know where you are)
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly- : nvrmnd
Quote from Crizze :"We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
We're just plain and simple guys
Living in an Amish paradise"

amishes are good people, going to school with few of them
Quote from rockclan :Trash, Greenhouse, Airpollution, Mankind, is Causing, It's own, Execution. World War, Violence, Racism, Hate, Why-y, Can man, Not choose there own, faith, anymore.

Fear for the death, rape murder death!

noone of these in amish community

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135985/
check film, youll see amishes are good people
Quote from DieKolkrabe :$3USD/gallon

32 USD/3 USD

keep moneys

???

S2

(Also, where teh feck are you at? I'm gonna hazard a guess I know where you are)

can i pay s2 with milk?
if someone buy me S2, he can come to my farm, stay a week and i give him 10 gallons of milk. fair enough?
This thread is closed

Hello, please read
(87 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG