The online racing simulator
Genuine Racing GT1 Challenge
(28 posts, started )

Sign-ups for the Genuine Racing GT1 Challenge are now open!

The Genuine Racing GT1 Challenge will be using the normal LFS GTR cars with a small handicap added to the FZR. There will be no safety cars, except on the warm up lap before the flying start. Once the green flag flies the race will run until the time expires and checkered flag is waved.
Races will be of 1 hour duration with a mandatory pitstop to spice things up abit. There are 7 races overall, with the following schedule:

I. 06.03.2012 - Blackwood GP Track (BL1)
II. 13.03.2012 - Aston North (AS7)
III. 20.03.2012 - South City Long reversed (SO4R)
IV. 27.03.2012 - Kyoto Ring GP Long* (KY3)
V. 03.04.2012 - Westhill International (WE1)
VI. 10.04.2012 - Fern Bay Black** (FE4)
VII. 17.04.2012 - Kyoto National (KY2)
*will be run with Boothy Chicane
**will be run with layout in FE2 chicane

The format of the event is as following:
- Saturday to Sunday prior to the event: Open qualifying on the server
- Tuesday 18:30 UTC: 1 hour race with mandatory pitstop

Rules can be found on our forum.

Sign-ups can be found here.

Drivers interested in participating shall create an account on the R2R Forums, and make a sign-up post in the appropriate thread in the GenR GT1C section. There is a maximum of 2 drivers per team though, however, multiple signups per team are allowed. (eg: GenR #1; GenR #2)

If you have any questions regarding the series, feel free to post them here.

All the information can also be found on our forum, in the GenR GT1 Challenge section.

We hope to see you on track!
27 sign-ups so far, after only 2 days! If you haven't signed up yet, you can still do so in the following 7 days before R1 qualifying starts! Anyone is welcome!
Qualifying for Round 1 under way now! Everyone particingpating will find all the info they need on our forum, including the server password in their PM inbox.
Due to SuperGT series final the Qualifying end time has been adjusted to 2200 UTC for Round 1...don't forget to quali guys!

Good luck!
The qualifications ended last night, Joni Törmälä took Pole with 1:06.05 in the XRR, followed by Nikifor Dakovic with (1:06.20) and Krasimir Ivanov (1:06.43) both in the FZR (+20kg).
Complete results: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3560943/GenR_GT1C/r1grid.pdf

We realize that this first quali was timed a bit wrong with GT3 and SuperGT the same weekend, only 23 from the 38 registered drivers have qualified for Tuesday’s race, we allow 30 cars in the race so we will allow 7 cars to start from the back of the grid for the ones who forgot to quali, of course we give priority to the drivers who have registered on time, but new comers are also welcome to do so here: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... topic.php?f=80&t=1156

There will be live stream for all rounds on NDRTV: http://www.livestream.com/ndrtv

We’ll be looking out for competitive and fair racing!

Good luck!
Second and last day of qualification today! good luck all!
Oh damn it, I forgot to qualify. Is there a possibility to do the race without qualifying? For example if there are not enough people at the grid in the race day.
I just signed up, so I didn't participate in the Q session either, but would like to know if I'm allowed to compete in the race anyway?
#9 - CSF
Oh its apparently over never mind CSF

Just noticed its ASNorth... I used to love that in GT1... damn it Dom's learned track choice off me!
Yes it's possible. The grid is not full yet, so you just need to join in the server and start from rear.
Just talk to two guys who forgot the race was tonight, so here is a little warning...we are racing at 18:30UTC!

After 1 year without racing , I quali 10th...but forgot the sign up before it, so I'll be starting from the back ffs...take it easy on the veteran tonight!

See you in the race!
Qualy is underway guys, just to remind you
Btw: Some parts of Europe shifted times - does it stay with 18:30 UTC? Or is it changed to correspond with Summer Time?
No, it's still at 18:30 UTC, even with some countries changing timezones effectively.
-
(krkriv) DELETED by krkriv
Qualification ended. Race on Tuesday, 18 ppl did time in Q. Still free spots left for the race. So if you're interested and signed in, just join the server.

Qualifying Results: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3560943/GenR_GT1C/r5grid.pdf

Grats to Holly Wong for taking the first XRR pole of the season!
Great Holly
Quote from krkriv :Qualification ended. Race on Tuesday, 18 ppl did time in Q. Still free spots left for the race. So if you're interested and signed in, just join the server.

Qualifying Results: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3560943/GenR_GT1C/r5grid.pdf

Grats to Holly Wong for taking the first XRR pole of the season!

I'm sure I was driving with XRR
3 hours to go until qualification end. Only 9 ppl qualified, unfortunately. Take ur lap now, FE4 with the narrow MoE style chicane!
Registered, need pass to qualify

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG