The online racing simulator
Can anyone buy me a S2 voucher? :)
(27 posts, closed, started )
Hi,
as the title said, can anyone buy me a S2 Voucher please? Since im under 14.. i dont own a credit card..
Thanks.
#2 - Omar1
:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
Lol, racist.
Ask your parents....
#5 - Omar1
Quote from tbofram :Ask your parents....

+1, i was under 14 when i got my s2 licence just asked my Dad.
Quote from tbofram :Ask your parents....

This.

I think nobody isn't gonna buy a license for you.
I did ask my parents, they said they think its unsafe.
Life is unsafe.
#9 - Omar1
just say how many people have bought S2, thousands? and if it was unsafe then would that many people buy it?
Quote from Omar1 :just say how many people have bought S2, thousands? and if it was unsafe then would that many people buy it?

+1

If it would be unsafe, LFS wouldn't exist anymore, because no one dont want to buy anything unsafe.
truth is all the name that appear here ikskast, are one and the same person and he will always tell you that its safe, but thats a lie.

>:P
I didnt get a thing you just said..
Yeah, my parents said LFS was unsafe when i asked them to buy S2...
yeah... i don't remember how i got it :dunce:
Tell your parents to live life on the edge ..... Be wild.... Buy from our what they think is a unsafe site. But really it's safe
Ask your parents to buy you a helmet first.
Then tell them you need the helmet for the demo version.
Then tell them you need the S1 version to show them how good you are.
Then tell them you'll show them how good you are and to do that you need an S2 license.
I guess at the speed at which you are going. Your grandchildren will buy you the S12 license. LFS would have grown by then.
I got my S2 license when I was 13 as well ;d
Get a debt card
I was 13 and just bought a $50 visa gift card.
I got my S1 when I was 14.
Quote from Ikskast :I did ask my parents, they said they think its unsafe.

If your parents dont let you, its upto you yourself to get it and work for it. I dunno about your country, but in Aus here you only need to be 14 and 9 months to work.

Your parents are only responsible for providing you with food, clothes and shelter, really the rest is upto you. My parents didnt buy much for me, most of the things i got i earned, including S2.
No need to post anymore in this thread.
Yeah, The LFS S2 License was flown to me, my account was sick, but for 3 days he was better again, so just order a license, it shows that it works: P
I will give you LFS S2..

Get into my van and you will receive it.
This thread is closed

(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG