The online racing simulator
Le Mans Series Colombia
(8 posts, started )
Le Mans Series Colombia

League General Rules - SLMC Rule Addendum - Schedule
Please use the translation button once you are on these pages

LFS Colombia is pleased to announce the 2012 edición of the Colombian Le Mans Series (Serie Le Mans Colombia (SLMC)), a championship inspired by Le Mans style racing serires. Multi-class racing with three classes on track, full course cautions, driver takeovers, strategy and endurance will be the main ingredients of this exciting championship.

Days and times: 6 rounds following a three weeks on one week off schedule. 3 and 4-hour races will be held on Wednesdays at 20:00 (UTC-5), and the 3 and 4 hour races will be on Saturdays at 13:00 (UTC-5).

LFS Colombia
[hr]

Rules

Before siging up please read the league's general rules which have been recently updated including changes to the penalty system (Rule 3) and the addition of our Good Driving Indicator (IBM) among other changes.

Furthermore please read the rules addendum and the schedule for the championship.

Each registration is for one car that can be driven by one or more drivers.

Registration

There are 10 slots per class (Prototypes LFP, GT1 y GT2).
LFP Registration
GT1 Registration
GT2 Registration

Note 1: We RECOMMEND all cars to participate in the test race to be held on April 11th.
Note 2: LFS Colombia is mainly a spanish speaking league but we will do our best to communicate in English with anyone who is interested in joining.

If you have any questions or comments please post on the "Comentarios Generales" thread.
Wow, slick idea. We were always too scared to try it. Hope it works out!
This is actually our second edition of this champ. Last year was a blast!
Yeah someone just told me that. Good to hear and I hope it is a success again!
This can be interesting!
Interesting gonna look if I can build a team for that

btw be careful, the name Le Mans Series is intellectual property of Automobile Club de l'Ouest, Le Mans 24hrs organizer (note : Master of Endurance is aswell, thx boothy).
Quote from MoMo92i :(note : Masters of Endurance is aswell).

No, it's Master without the "s"
My bad ^^

Le Mans Series Colombia
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG