LFS too "sanitized"?
(150 posts, started )
Quote from rod-kb :why people still talking about rfactor 1?..when the RF2 is already out...try it!! it's awesome!! by the way.the RFactor 1 sucks

II would trry it if there was a free beta option,i dont want to pay to play a beta
Quote from TRKAC :II would trry it if there was a free beta option,i dont want to pay to play a beta

U payed for LFS beta Oo

edit. Okay u did not, i checked ur Status and u are a Demo Racer, but would u buy a license to play LFS fully ?
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
Quote from Be2K :U payed for LFS beta Oo

edit. Okay u did not, i checked ur Status and u are a Demo Racer, but would u buy a license to play LFS fully ?

Sorry to interupt, but he was talking about rF2 beta.
Quote from Be2K :U payed for LFS beta Oo

Noup,i will never buy lfs.I would buy it only to play online,but after the demo online experience i see no point in that

racing online is just full of people hitting you,driving thee wrong way and even when i have a normal race there was no end of the race
after the race is over there is nothing,you just keep on driving

i love how that small car in demo(dont know the name) drives,it feels like a real car and i wish i could have that in other racing games
Quote from TRKAC :racing online is just full of people hitting you,driving thee wrong way and even when i have a normal race there was no end of the race

You joined a server called PVL Crash & Fun, what were you expecting?
Quote from TRKAC :Noup,i will never buy lfs.I would buy it only to play online,but after the demo online experience i see no point in that

racing online is just full of people hitting you,driving thee wrong way and even when i have a normal race there was no end of the race

i love how that small car in demo(dont know the name) drives,it feels like a real car and i wish i could have that in other racing games

Look, mate. If you really think you will get proper racing in demo and CRASH SERVER, you are terribly wrong. Try AA, Redline or other serious servers and then you will get some racing (just a little bit. To get full racing, you need to be fast) and believe me, buying S2 is totally worth it. It has (very) good racing servers, really fun leagues (but you need to be fast to participate there) and you won't see any wrong way drivers, unless you'll go to cruise server ofc...
Quote from TRKAC :Noup,i will never buy lfs.I would buy it only to play online,but after the demo online experience i see no point in that

The demo provides a demonstration of technicallities with the simulator. But it's not a demonstration of the community you can accsess with a S2 license. People who have bought the license are a bit more serious about the game (or simulator as these people insist it should be called) compared to the free demo racers.
Just look at the big events and the effort people put into it.
Quote from boothy :You joined a server called PVL Crash & Fun, what were you expecting?

it was the same on other servers
Quote from Skagen :The demo provides a demonstration of technicallities with the simulator. But it's not a demonstration of the community you can accsess with a S2 license. People who have bought the license are a bit more serious about the game (or simulator as these people insist it should be called) compared to the free demo racers.
Just look at the big events and the effort people put into it.

No thanks,why would i pay to play against trolls on this forum. Sorry i know probably most of them are just non educated kids but still...
Quote from TRKAC :it was the same on other servers

No thanks,why would i pay to play against trolls on this forum. Sorry i know probably most of them are just non educated kids but still...

You are ridiculus.
In any league iff you dont obay to rules of behavior on track and rules for racing you will be banned from league and server.
Quote from Ki-Men :
You are ridiculus.
In any league iff you dont obay to rules of behavior on track and rules for racing you will be banned from league and server.

cool story toll,now spam off

peace
Quote from TRKAC :cool story toll,now spam off

peace

How is that trolling?
Yesterday, I was in such an arranged race (27 laps) and all went perfectly smoothly, as the people involved were serious.
TRKAC,
The good thing about this sim is if you like it you buy S2 and stay, if you do not you go.
If you want to come back you can, manly folk are helpful the rest,,, tossers.
Really no diffrent to RF2, CARS, GTA and on and on.
The banter is good and most pepole are treate well.
If you want fun on the servers its there but so is the hard core.
Enjoy what you do and live the life you want, as will we!
Quote from Faultygearbox :How is that trolling?
Yesterday, I was in such an arranged race (27 laps) and all went perfectly smoothly, as the people involved were serious.

cool story troll

Quote from Waste Me :TRKAC,
The good thing about this sim is if you like it you buy S2 and stay, if you do not you go.
If you want to come back you can, manly folk are helpful the rest,,, tossers.
Really no diffrent to RF2, CARS, GTA and on and on.
The banter is good and most pepole are treate well.
If you want fun on the servers its there but so is the hard core.
Enjoy what you do and live the life you want, as will we!

ok troll now spam off -)

peace
Quote from TRKAC :

And what do you want ? To go to the next level like in NFS ?

P.S. And "TRKAC" the only troll in this thread is you !
i wouldnt bother with the noob now,hes obviously someone without friends and thats why he trolls the forum
Quote from kochomoch :And what do you want ? To go to the next level like in NFS ?

P.S. And "TRKAC" the only troll in this thread is you !

why not? ranks would not be bad

Quote from bishtop :i wouldnt bother with the noob now,hes obviously someone without friends and thats why he trolls the forum

yeah he trolls in all threads

peace
Quote from TRKAC :why not? ranks would not be bad

If you want ranks buy S2 and drive in cargame.nl S2
Quote from danowat :It is probably a canned effect in ISI games, but it's a nice effect, and certainly adds to the imperssion.

I hate the effect with passion. Feels like the car has lost all it's rigidity and starting to fall into pieces. Also since you know it's a canned effect and has nothing to do with the road roughness it's very irritating.
He obviously already has s2. His made spoof demo account just to take the piss. Yes, a little birdy told me so.
Quote from USRacer :He obviously already has s2. His made spoof demo account just to take the piss. Yes, a little birdy told me so.

yeah i agree,has having seen its an account that was made in 2010 but had done but hadnt been used when started posting,its an account that was made as a spare back when was probably a demo holder.

@rockclan lol id love to hear a version with them words,would come in handy quite a lot here

Quote from danowat :Going back to LFS (as much as I love it) just feels very clinical and sanitised, which in turn makes it feel a bit "gamey"

LFS Isn't a game? I dont play it on my computer?

LFS too "sanitized"?
(150 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG