The online racing simulator
Quote from stan.distortion :This member has, for the first time ever on any forum, inspired me to make use of vbulletins 'ignore member' feature. This change has considerably improved the quality of forum posts and I fully expect further improvements as more use is made of it, highly recommended.

Thinking the same.

Another option, could be to agree on a standard reply. Anytime he do a new post, we all post the same: "Stop trolling, kid", or whatever we decides...what do yout think?

Don't know it that could be considered flooding/spam...
Quote from Whiskey :...
Another option, could be to agree on a standard reply. Anytime he do a new post, we all post the same: "Stop trolling, kid", or whatever we decides...what do yout think?

Don't know it that could be considered flooding/spam...

Nah, the trolls would start using that themselves, the forum would end up like a demo crash server :/
I don't want to "unpack" my ignore list, it's still new, without a single use. Does those f*cking trolls have the right to make me use it for the first time?

The moment several users are questioning the same as me, it's obvious that forum moderation is failing somewhere...
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :im just so confused, seems like everybody speaking the same person? or what? who is this guy... what am i missing..

Go to the improvements thread section you will find it really quick
Quote from -NightFly- :I'm afraid you are talking to deaf ears....
Even if people do realize that they are being trolled they still keep writing just to argue with someone.

This.

It's good to have this kind of activity once in a while to refresh people's memory, but in the end ego wins.

And about our little friend, i'm voting with all 10 for removing him from the internet.
Quote from Forbin :See title.

Please do not post specific usernames.

Thank you, I really needed that information.

Now my life can continue.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :im just so confused, seems like everybody speaking the same person? or what? who is this guy... what am i missing..

Believe me you're not missing anything because it's impossible to have a civilized discussion with him. He's the first guy I've ever added to my ignore list, he really is that dumb. But I've got to admit I had a good laugh reading his ill-conceived ideas and his fallback mode where he started to insult you when he was about to loose an argument
Quote from MadCatX :Believe me you're not missing anything because it's impossible to have a civilized discussion with him. He's the first guy I've ever added to my ignore list, he really is that dumb. But I've got to admit I had a good laugh reading his ill-conceived ideas and his fallback mode where he started to insult you when he was about to loose an argument

I didn't even know that there is an ignore function here! Thank you for informing, I will make sure it gets used properly
Quote from MadCatX :Believe me you're not missing anything because it's impossible to have a civilized discussion with him. He's the first guy I've ever added to my ignore list, he really is that dumb. But I've got to admit I had a good laugh reading his ill-conceived ideas and his fallback mode where he started to insult you when he was about to loose an argument

in which threads can we find an example of such idiocy, im still lost
Quote from Sobis :I didn't even know that there is an ignore function here! Thank you for informing, I will make sure it gets used properly

It's a nice thing to have, but it still shows you a message that a post by user X has been blocked. I'd prefer if there was just "This thread contains some blocked posts" kind of reminder.
I filtered that guy out only because I couldn't resist to provoke him to fire yet another salvo of kid/son/troll nonsense (and they say one can never have too much free time ) and I really began to feel like a spammer.
add kid/kids to the title also
L0l :d
what the actual **** happened here
i go away for a couple weeks and theres another drama... that i dont know about!

i demand an explanation
son?
son, go to improvement suggestions.

Peace.
Haha.. For a second I thought this thread was going to be about Blueflame.

No hard feelings, son. Peace!
Sooooooo wat's this.
kids -)
Quote from blondyhere :Yeah, new account.

And I think I'm sticking with this one. You are better off with a demo account here.

Or maybe just a fresh one every week!

If you don't use the PM function here, it all doesn't really matter.

Cargame, please can you stop this?

You have become very angry and you are now taking it out on our forum.

Our forum is a place to talk about LFS. Pleased don't make a mess of it.
Uh oh...
Protip: Ignore list works very well.
Its okay guys

Sometimes when people make stuff that people appreciate, they get too entitled
and think that all is well on their high horse
Then they get angry when they dont get the leeway/praise they expect/feel like they deserve
and then have a meltdown

poor Dave
i hope he gets himself sorted with the help of a professional
Quote from Inouva :Go to the improvements thread section you will find it really quick

Didnt take long, the first thread what was in there and i get the hole picture

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG