The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
Damnit, I know it too, but I can't find the name :mad:
you know what the car is? so you can hand out hints?

it's not the alpine. and it isn't a french car either
So, it's not Italian, French or British...or o Porsche
My guess is some british old(ish) sportscar... can't think anything exact though

EDIT: damn, not even british
It's very square-ish, and not very fast
it's not very squarish, or does it look sqaurish to you?
not very fast though
Attached images
still_no_ferrari.jpg
I dont know if its the right name, but in here we called it puma GTS, if its not how you called it, pliz type puma GTS on google image, you see the same car
dargh... how should I've known that a brazilian is looking in the thread
Of course you got it right

your turn...

edit: i did the google search and found that:
nice cars you have over there
you should know, you're brasilian

i didn't even know they made their own cars in brasil. and a damn fine looking car as well, i might ad

edit: and tell us a little about the specs, please!
AFAIK it uses the engine from the VW Karmann Ghia, which isn't to powerful.
eBay.de has one, 4 zylinder, 1.6l, 37kW
Unfortunally it stoped been made in early 90´s because the goverment reduced the taxes for imported cars, so they end up broke, and had to close.

The car used the same vw engine 1.6l as the herbie did, but in here this is a very easy engine to extract power from, i´ve see some pumas with over 400hp.. with turbos off course. They are fairly cheap cars, and very good cars to mess with. And doest cost much to make some very good amount of hp.

here is my car, very easy

EDIT, this car is from the final 70´s early 80´s, but puma kept making cars till early 90´s
Attached images
hmmm.JPG
yeah, thx, i just googled and it seems most of them have like 90 hp stock. i like the later puma based on chevy parts, as well.

btw: McLaren F1?
yes, its the mclaren..

Yeah the GTB was based on the GTS but its had a 6 cyn in line, 4.1l, on a fiber class car.
I bet it's rather lightweight, then and 6 cyl 4.1 l doesn't sound exactly underpowered

my turn again, then ...

i found a nice one
Attached images
whatami03.jpg
Ferrari 330 GT Michelotti Coupe?

Ed: Post 200 :balloons: :laola: :balloons:
nope.
Make me think of an old american muscle car but if it is one i have no idea. *ponders*
Jensen Interceptor?
I'm pretty sure it's a ferrari.(or maybe it's a corvetteillepall )

dam, i saw this on tv, what was it...
Quote from Rappa Z :I'm pretty sure it's a ferrari.(or maybe it's a corvetteillepall )

dam, i saw this on tv, what was it...

It looks like a Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, but I don't think it is, it's missing the blinkers, or maybe a different version? I saw this car before too, but like all the rest can't figure out what it is
It reminds me of an NSU RO80, but I'm not sure about that.
Ferrari 330 GTS Michelotti?
Ferrari 330 GT Michelotti?

Am I even close?
Aston Martin of some sort?
hehe. didn't know that it was that hard

you're all wrong

some hints: it's italian. it's from 1971.

and the company that made it also made a very famous, very different, very small car which was introduced in italy in 1954. it was also licensed built buy BMW and that version became much better known than the original.

not sure if that helps
Lancia Beta?

Vain

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG