The online racing simulator
Quote from hp999 :https://play.google.com/store/ ... kcm9pZC5kYXRhY291bnRlciJd

I used to use this, but I had to reset my ROM awhile back. Might give it a go again. Anyway, may not have the best design, but it's quite simplistic and easy to use. Perhaps the only downside is that there aren't any graphs, but I don't need them either way.

i found one that works pretty well, plus from the reviews this doesnt work well with 4g.
Quote from PoVo :Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) has a built in data usage monitor

the droid i have doesnt have ICS yet
Quote from Töki (HUN) :MIUI roms also have this feature. You can also set up a warning if you reach a given amount of traffic.

how do i do that? even though i dont think i will need to any more.
Custom ROM's....
Check XDA-Developers.
U jelly?

Attached images
lastpurch_lfsf.jpg
Just picked this up. Had been sitting for 15 years but the engine is perfect.

Quote from skstibi :Just picked this up. Had been sitting for 15 years but the engine is perfect.

So now you have seven bikes?

You seem to have the same problem with old bikes as i do with vintage audio equipment... i swore to myself i was finished collecting more stuff (actually it's not just collecting, as i use the stuff to make music... do you use all your bikes? )... but ohh well... couldn't resist and now i'm broke again (one month away from the next paycheck)!

I'm the same with effects pedals although I do use them all. If it works out on ebay today I'll make a post of my own.

Edit: Some bastard outbid me.

It was a Seppuku FX Digital Pitch Modulator.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm the same with effects pedals although I do use them all. If it works out on ebay today I'll make a post of my own.

Yes! You didn't post any pictures of your effects pedal armada since quite a while!
It's actually got much smaller - I got tired of needing two people to lift them. I do still have room for one more on my live board though.

TBH I play double bass much more than bass guitar these days so it seemed silly to have a massive amount of effects.
Yellow light bulbs like this.

Ticket to Feed Me with Teeth on April 6th
Ticket to Electric Daisy Carnival NYC on May 19th and 20th

Can't wait for either.
Andrew W.K. ticket.

LONG LIVE THE PARTY!!!!
2x

God I hate Android.
4) hates cool stuff being handed out free
the worst part of this is that others make successful troll successful.
Also, is God a member of this forum? And why take your hate of android up with him?
It seems the art of trolling has been skrillexed(dumbed down to make it more accessible) . Wasn't trolling meant to be not so obvious?
thats what i have. sony walkman 16gb mp3 and i combine that with my sony XB500 headphone and i get sex every time i use it !

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG