The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

looks way better irl imo needs a wash too

I came. that this is so hottt! (The MK3 golf I mean of course).
Quote from DavidTiger :Golf3 was falling apart, so decided to get rid and bought a Ford lol
2.5L V6

my current mondeo ('93, 1.6) will be replaced by another mondeo with that same engine.
sounds good, drives good.
170 hp aint shitloads, but enough to have fun, and get going quickly enough
Quote from G!NhO :Nice! I want a Bora variant

To get the plastic black again, use engine oil. Won't last long but looks great. :3

Or... if you've got some brains left inside your head:

1. Clean the plastics (preferably with some kind of plastics care spray)

2. Use a heat gun on the plastic parts and they'll look as good as new.

I cannot guarantee that this works on every car but you may just try it. Worked very well for me.

ps: This is not a Bora, it's a Golf Mk 3
Also an option

Spray painting them with satin black is also an option...
Quote from DavidTiger :Golf3 was falling apart, so decided to get rid and bought a Ford lol
2.5L V6, Lowered, OZ 35th Anniversary Alloys, Replaced ford badges with Mercury ones lol.

my brother used to have a cougar like that, only that it was silver. it makes a very nice sound too.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :my current mondeo ('93, 1.6) will be replaced by another mondeo with that same engine.
sounds good, drives good.
170 hp aint shitloads, but enough to have fun, and get going quickly enough

Love the V6 sound, even at low RPM it purrs nicely and definitely pulls a lot more than the Golf.
Decent MPG from it aswell, Its used on kinda short distances to and from work and Averages 25MPG, Longer journeys on motorways and such its been as high as 37MPG

Quote from el pibe :my brother used to have a cougar like that, only that it was silver. it makes a very nice sound too.

Dad's mate has a silver one, One of the reasons I liked it.
Quote :Nice! I want a Bora variant

To get the plastic black again, use engine oil. Won't last long but looks great. :3

When i worked in a car repair shop, they had some kind of spray, meant to be used on tyre sidewalls, but works wonderful on black plastic. Simply spray it on, apply evenly with a clean rag, and everything turns black again after it dries. I only remember it's made in Poland, and is pretty cheap. You should find something similar in bigger petrol stations or such.
Jesus christ...Why would you all do such silly stuff for faded plastics? Engine Oil? HEAT GUN?!

AutoGlym Bumper Care is your answer. Pretty cheap, 1 bottle will last you ages, and the stuff leaves a layer of glossy protection which is resistant to water. Also lasts a long time too!
my piece of shit.
had to edit some text out so it looks weird, not trying to be artistic.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8033/bimmeryeah.jpg

stock front bumper & side skirts for the winter. She's taking a nap anyways.
might upload better pics later. don't have any on the computer.

Gonna start shedding weight & working on the engine after I get her back on the road again.

we'll see..
Still got winter tires/rims on it, Im looking to buy new summer rims but havent found anything that I would really like yet, suggestions?

Attached images
P323008.JPG
Carlsson 1/2 or the 2 piece version looks even better.

Oh my god, G!NhO, you should stop giving people advices... Engine oil, now these rims no one would touch even with a stick.
Hahaha :doh:
Whats so ugly about them?
Quote from suzuki94 :Still got winter tires/rims on it, Im looking to buy new summer rims but havent found anything that I would really like yet, suggestions?

Anything from AMG, brabus, lorinser, carlsson - 18" and up
Quote from G!NhO :Whats so ugly about them?

you're acting like those are the exact same rims.
Different specs and one is monoblock and other is 3 piece, but both the same type, and yes i coulndt find a good pic at first
Just ordered 6 of these:

Hope they'll be good for drifting
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
The last pic shown with that merc, i kinda like those wheels. Decent amount of dish on the back
I have had these in mind, and yes they are copies
Attached images
AMG_S_titanium_mercedekseen.jpg
slk_sininen_paakuva.jpg
Stuttgart_mercedekseen18.jpg
Quote from Scrabby :The last pic shown with that merc, i kinda like those wheels. Decent amount of dish on the back

11J i wouldn't call that a decent amount
Quote from suzuki94 :I have had these in mind, and yes they are copies

Lorinser RS90 would look x100 better

something like 10x18 or 10x19 size
Quote from suzuki94 :I have had these in mind, and yes they are copies

:scared: spoiled kids has never had good taste

agree with nikopdr, probably the best wheels to get
Quote from Tomba(FIN) ::scared: spoiled kids has never had good taste

agree with nikopdr, probably the best wheels to get

oh no tbh I have worked quite alot to afford it + the money from child support, but you can think what you want

Quote from nikopdr :

Lorinser RS90 would look x100 better

something like 10x18 or 10x19 size

I really like those, also the AMG monoblocks looks nice but the price is quite high for both of them anyone would know if they sell these new as replicas or something?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG