The online racing simulator
whats your problem ?
Quote from -.Ryan.Cooper.- :whats your problem ?

It cannot be Sandy Bridge - SB uses integrated RAM controller which only works with DDR3, yours is DDR1. And Sis651 chipset is for P4 and old Celerons, not Sandy Bridge. Your stuff doesn't add up...
I'm guessing it's an old P4 based Celeron.
Quote from AutoPilot :
I'm guessing it's an old P4 based Celeron.

No need to guess. He wrote "Intel Celeron 4" before he wrote "Sandybridge".
sry my fault

the old computer of my dad has an sandy bridge intel celeron

i have an normal intel celeron 4 overclocked with 2x 2.4 ghz
-
(DavidTiger) DELETED by DavidTiger
Nice.

Is your H100 quiet by the way? Or did you have to do the voltage drop mod to get rid of the pump cavitation?
My old system was pretty loud, so compared to that its silent lol
But even with 4 Arctic PWM fans on it, its hardly noticable.
That's with 4 other fans and the 2 Graphics card fans
-
(MartinCT) DELETED by MartinCT
After a month long wait.. graphics cards finally arrived. Although not the EVGA cards I originally ordered (hence the backplates) as they cancelled my order due to shortage of kepler chips from Nvidia.

Changed the fan setup inside the case slightly aswell, Noctua cream/brown wasn't going well with the theme. Performance wise, the build is now complete.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
now that's a tidy box.
Quote from Matrixi :After a month long wait.. graphics cards finally arrived. Although not the EVGA cards I originally ordered (hence the backplates) as they cancelled my order due to shortage of kepler chips from Nvidia.

Changed the fan setup inside the case slightly aswell, Noctua cream/brown wasn't going well with the theme. Performance wise, the build is now complete.

A shame to get rid of the Noctua fan, they are such good fans.
Quote from SapphireDrift :Heres my setup, I posted a pic of my specs incase you wanna take a look

Do you find your office chair rolls around when you're driving, or do you use a different chair for that?
Quote from Michael Denham :Do you find your office chair rolls around when you're driving, or do you use a different chair for that?

Hahahahha,
+1 for you ;p
tgchan-wrc-cockpit
Lol that your PC needs a fan
I love reading the first few pages of this thread and seeing people with GeForce 4ti's and the such. Gotta love the older technology!

CPU: Intel i5-3570k 3.4GHz, 6MB L3 cache
GPU: AMD/ATi Radeon 6750HD (1GB GDDR5)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1666mhz (2x4GB)
Mobo: ASRock Pro3 Z77
Case: NZXT something, I don't remember

Logitech MOMO FORCE (red) + pedals for my racing setup.
Sometimes the 100+ AWPM typing speed gets the better of me.
heres mine

let me know what yall think
I think your room is a mess.
me too as i just put rig there and clean later lol i meant what yall think about rig
The rig itself looks very nice. My cockpit is a Staples desk chair. I don't have very high standards, you see :P

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG