The online racing simulator
1ST in an online racing movie...
(14 posts, started )
Very nice movie you have there. Great editing (could have been sync'd with the music a bit better the whole way, but who i'am I to judge? lol ), great filming (really captured the moments), and the music might not be most peoples style, but it fit this video very nicely. Great job traxxion .

-NONo443 (Demo noob, but hopefully a contributing member by next summer).
Hehe, there was one of our guys in the LX4 bit, probably Firefox.

Very cool movie indeed, good quality, nice editing. The only minus point would be the choice of music, since this song has been used quite a few times in other LFS videos. But as far as I'm concerned, anything is good as long as it is synchronized with the music, and this was, so np.
Nice, I like it. Very loose, that's cool. Shame my helmet is white and I don't like the music. But the rest is cool.
Quote from pdanev :The only minus point would be the choice of music, since this song has been used quite a few times in other LFS videos.

Didn't know that...
very nice indeed
#7 - Vain
Very good movie, very bad music. But that wasn't a problem as I just muted the sound, which made the movie a lot better.

Vain
#8 - KeMoT
Very nice movie but quite weird for me. I liked half of its scenes and the other were like normal, filmed replays and I didn't like them.

Music and editing or half of editing is good, very good, for example close ups on front of the cars.
Ending - second wierd thing... it ended so instantly, I was so surprised ( I mean before the cast ).

Still, I would rate it 8.9/10
Not very keen on posting this, since the quality is MUCH lower in this version, but here's the YouTube version for those to lazy to wait a couple of seconds before download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpf8pAXVJAU

Thanks for all the comments so far

@NONo443: Agree that the syncing could have been a bit better in some places, I'll take even more time to get that right the next time

@pdanev: yeah that was Firefox in one of the Dutch league races

@Darkone: Yeah shame about the helmet, no idea why that is, nor why I didn't notice...

@Vain: I guess it's a good thing you like the movie without the music, but some shots will look very weird without it illepall

@KeMoT: 8.9/10 Wow! I agree that some shots are not as spectacular as others (in fact, the difference is indeed kinda big) and will take that into account for next time The sudden ending is in the song and therefore also in the video. Maybe I should have built up the tension towards the ending to make the actual end less surprising...

Thanks again!
Great movie, dire music! Loved the last section with the high speed footage, nice touch
OK movie...

but IMO the music choice was the worst ever in LFS movies. Sorry. I don't like dance music in general but I just HATE this song. Those ****s raped a classic song. Sad part is that probably 90% people who listens that sh*t don't even know that the intro is actually a song (well it's 'Misirlou' by Dick Tale).
good work on the vid man

i thoroughly enjoyed it
Nice video.
I especially liked the part where one of the 1st guys forced his teammate on the grass.
Quote from Kalev EST :Nice video.
I especially liked the part where one of the 1st guys forced his teammate on the grass.

LOL, that was me who hit him... at the start of a Dutch league race...
Was too busy looking in my mirrors and missed braking point. I got hit myself, two corners after that though. It's also in the vid.

Thanks for the nice words by the way.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG