The online racing simulator
Two of these baddies..

And a retina iPad for good measure.. in white.

Quote from Matrixi :Two of these baddies..

You seem to really have become fond of apple products...
Always planned to get iPad whenever it goes retina, now I can give my mom the original iPad I had.

Will have to get rid of this white one once black ones come in stock though, way too distracting for my taste.
Darn you rich people!
Quote from -NightFly- :Darn you rich people!

Don't sweat it, material things have never made anybody happy at the end of the day.
True.. true..

At least you can cook eggs on the new iPad.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I see you went for the Villeneuve fit. Very old-school.

Has to be, way too thin myself.

The eva poster was with me for over a decade!
Quote from jibber :Don't sweat it, material things have never made anybody happy at the end of the day.

tell that to Chris Evans. I'd watch you suck his balls to get a go in one of his cars.
Quote from jibber :Don't sweat it, material things have never made anybody happy at the end of the day.

That's what we the poor people always say... but we know is not true

new to android, but know how to use it all...what should and shouldnt i do? what should i get? what works? what uses alot of data vs i can get away with keeping it on my home screen(s)? how hard is it to keep under 4 gb for the month?

pm or post, idc
4Gb a month is a lot of data, you won't get through that unless you're watching movies or streaming music a lot. Just remember to use your wifi when at home and you won't get anywhere near that 4Gb limit.
thats exactly what they told me, im not too worried; anything i should look at getting for apps or customization?
Quote from Matrixi :Two of these baddies..

Wow.
Quote from logitekg25 :

new to android, but know how to use it all...what should and shouldnt i do? what should i get? what works? what uses alot of data vs i can get away with keeping it on my home screen(s)? how hard is it to keep under 4 gb for the month?

pm or post, idc

You just lost my respect Google fanboy.
Quote from logitekg25 :thats exactly what they told me, im not too worried; anything i should look at getting for apps or customization?

Use a bandwidth/network usage monitor. There are many to choose from on the Market, most are free and in a widget, rather than an app form.
Quote from jibber :You seem to really have become fond of apple products...

How much one of those cards?
500$
Quote from hp999 :Use a bandwidth/network usage monitor. There are many to choose from on the Market, most are free and in a widget, rather than an app form.

recomendation of one with best ui/features/design?
doesnt the phone tells that itself without an app?
Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) has a built in data usage monitor
MIUI roms also have this feature. You can also set up a warning if you reach a given amount of traffic.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG