The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 14 (SPECIAL TERMS & FINAL SESSION FOR CREDIT)
Practice Session 14 for the 5th Annual Kyoto 250 will be the following:

Saturday, 24 March 2012
Qualifying: 45 minute window Starting 17:30 UTC
Race: 60 laps + 2 pace laps (62 total) starting 18:35 UTC (may start no earlier than 18:30 UTC if everyone is ready)

One Compulsory Green-Flag Pitstop with All-Tyre Change Required!

Double credit available for not more than one caution, and finishing no more than one lap down.

Discuss!
Please note!

I have added a compulsory green-flag all-tyre change pitstop to this session.

I have made this a double-credit opportuniuty.
I love Christopher Ford.
#4 - CSF
I do too.
#6 - CSF
Gonna be there.
I have to drive one stint at the GT3 event first, so i be on around 18:15 UTC
Looking forward to this session with mandatory pit, put some more strategic thinking into the race

Also have my new skin without the rookie stripe :-)
Great event, got a nice bump at the end to finish the race, no fuel left. lol
Even virtual fuel seems very expensive these days - I made up 3 positions on last lap because of others getting dry tank.
But stupid steering wheel lag made me hit wall and damage car right after pits,and - no caution for the whole race to get chance for repairs...
Now it's right place...
I can't believe what happened today, we should celebrate.
Also my pace when alone seems to be shit.
Better put my rookie-stripes on again!
Started race with KY nascar REVERSED set
First i thought it was me just joining from GT3 cup not used to the car ... but on lap 3 right tyres were just burning .. then i realised the fatal misstake.

So i had to go to pitlane, reconfiguring my whole setup without visiting the garage ... took some time i can assure you.

Well, lesson learned, that's what practise sessions are meant for
I was stressing myself quite too much as I thought you will only get double credit when you finish on the lead lap I was going to run out of fuel on the last 8 laps too when I realised that I only had 7% of fuel, and then I started to save on fuel a bit too much, ended up drafting with 991 for the finish.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG