The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 12 (SPECIAL TERMS)
Practice Session 12 for the 5th Annual Kyoto 250 will be the following:

Friday, 23 March 2012
Qualifying: 45 minute window Starting 17:30 UTC
Race: 75 laps + 2 pace laps (77 total) starting 18:35 UTC (may start no earlier than 18:30 UTC if everyone is ready)

If more than 30 attempt to qualify, the fastest 30 will get through to the race.

The Special Terms / Bonus: DOUBLE CREDIT AVAILABLE IF:
  • Session is green flag all the way;
  • You finish the race on the lead lap;
  • Administration deem you behaved on track and in general well enough to deserve double credit.
All conditions must be met for you to be eligible for double credit.

Discuss!
Will join late at the Quali ... will be home just when Q start and I must have dinner before I join
gonna try to come to this one, probably last one I can do
trying to be there!
I'll be attending both today (12:30PM EST, and 6PM EST). Hopefully, all goes well, and we have green flag for the whole race.
Not sure if it's me or other guys, but i have lot more accidents this year.

I'm sorry for the lagcrash though.
lawl fest at least us in the top 4 were clean
Pretty good event at the 2:nd half, had som nice bumping/drafting with some guys

S. Martin, I think we had made it to the top cars ahead of us if we had worked together instead of hotlapping by our own ...
Don't be afraid to dance with me guys, I'm sure faithful to my dancing partner, don't usually run away
Quote from Kid222 :Not sure if it's me or other guys, but i have lot more accidents this year.

I'm sorry for the lagcrash though.

I only hope that i dont have something to do with your crash
Quote from Kid222 :I'm sorry for the lagcrash though.

t'is fine, i ended up getting DNF anyways
Kidd tryed to bumpdraft promo and a lag hit caused the crash on lap 30 that totally messed my focus up. Sorry Jarda for the contact in T3 on lap 41. Other then me having to pit becuase I didnt have enough fuel, I had a fun time, thought it was 62 laps agian, I should have read this thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG