The online racing simulator
TX Servers
(12 posts, started )
TX Servers

http://www.txservers.com / http://www.txservers.co.uk

Welcome to TX Servers, Gaming Servers.

Hello and a very warm welcome to TXServers.com!

TX Servers is a Game Service provider with a difference, we have invested in the latest server hardware, networking and software to maintain our services to the best standards! with one single goal in mind, to offer reliable, state-of-the-art but affordable services to gamers.

We provide our customers with the best internet game play possible, helpful suport and affordable pricing.

We offer TCAdmin (www.tcadmin.com) for our game server customers.TCAdmin is a full featured

game server control panel, engineered with gamers in mind.

Test server is TX ServerTest a gtr server
#2 - g7usl
RFactor 2
I'm looking for a M/Player server for 'Race Factor 2'. Any offers please?
ref RFactor
we as of yet doing RFactor but it is in the pipeline
thanks for the interest
Any test lfs servers up?
yes TX ServerTest gtr server is running
quality of the servers seems quite low best of luck. we had a user pinging 0.11 constant on your server where as on 500 it is 0.05-0.08.
But best of luck with your company
server
they uk based servers we will be thinking about state side servers later in the year
Quote from TXServers.com :they uk based servers we will be thinking about state side servers later in the year

my ping is twice as high as my 500servers server in the UK
server
strange it should be i just tested it and there is nothing between us and 500servers tested against gaming solution servers as well and us and 500 just beat them but still nothing in it
e mail me your details and ill set up a server for you to trail for a month
ie e mail me server name / password and user name
You should invest in a spell checker, as mis-spelt words can make websites look amatuerish...
Click on a logo above to see sevrers status.

(seen when clicked 'Server List' link)
lol
thanks thats what you get when your son does a page and i dont check it thanks for letting me know

TX Servers
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG