The online racing simulator
Great race for me, just like I had found out before I seem to lack the qualy pace in the single seaters cars. Still I managed to put it on p6 which was good for me. Start went well and was p4 after lap 1. The safety car was the real turn around for my race, nobody judged ilbens set off and it left 4 of us going into T1 with me and jarno coming out safe in p2 and 3. I knew jarno was running a full tank so wanted to get past as soon as possible.

Trying to catch ilbens was hard but I noticed a few mistakes by him which gave me some hope. I was running the first stint light and kind of expected ilbens to pit around the same time but it wasn't the case and lost a little bit of time whilst he was on light fuel. Constantly through the race I was watching his tyres and after his pit they were very cold so I decided to make my move and made it stick to take the win and a great start to the season.
Great race John
I have the wrong qualifications,i did the first lap and came into the pits
i had set the wrong and have been disqualified
Some of drivers on tracker leads to an error page.
I came from the pits in the end of the race to ninth position. In the end of straight I had contact with random guy and because of our lag hit I crashed my car too heavily, which caused that I couldn't continue the race anymore
Yea, I was the random guy.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG