The online racing simulator
Riding on board with hamilton since it was available, with main race commentary and images in the bottom right. i love this new red button feature!
Mandonado just had to remind everyone he sucks.
wow, crazy last lap
Yay Ricciardo got points!!!!
Wow epic recovery from ricciardo.
"Tell Charlie there was an outside yellow-flag" WTF?? D
Yeaah kimi the best
Jessica Michibata <3
Great drive by Jenson, cant lie, unlucky for Lewis to get the SC, and a good job by RedBull despite their bad qualifying
Sweet 1-3. Hamilton needs to get rid of that annoyed look - he got out raced, simple as. Still, very good start to this season.
Quote from Mustafur :Mandonado just had to remind everyone he sucks.

He was having a go, fair play. I doubt that the team will see it that way though. He drove very well for 57.5 laps.
Button: great drive!

Vettel: solid recovery!

Hamilton: underperformed

Webber: competent

Alonso: outstanding recovery!

Perez: needs to replace Massa - brilliant recovery!

Massa: needs to be replaced - horrible!

Raikkonen: great recovery - he's still got "it"!
Quote from Storm_Cloud :He was having a go, fair play. I doubt that the team will see it that way though. He drove very well for 57.5 laps.

Better make that 57, since his move on Grosjean wasn't all that hot either.
Maldonado purposefully ran Grosjean off the track. Though from a guy who will ram you in Qualifying I expect nothing else. FIA really need to evaluate his safety. It's a shame tho, cos he proved today that he's actually quick enough to BE in F1. He's just not professional enough.
Yep let the "Virtual F-1 experts" begin...
Quote from BlueFlame :Maldonado purposefully ran Grosjean off the track. Though from a guy who will ram you in Qualifying I expect nothing else. FIA really need to evaluate his safety. It's a shame tho, cos he proved today that he's actually quick enough to BE in F1. He's just not professional enough.

Or perhaps Grosjean left his nose where it didn't need to be - he had conclusively lost the corner and the next one was another right so no point trying to hang around the outside?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Or perhaps Grosjean left his nose where it didn't need to be - he had conclusively lost the corner and the next one was another right so no point trying to hang around the outside?

He has the right to hold the outside, and he left enough room. Losing the inside line doesn't mean you have to concede the outside line.
Quote from samjh :Button: great drive!

Vettel: solid recovery!

Hamilton: underperformed

Webber: competent

Alonso: outstanding recovery!

Perez: needs to replace Massa - brilliant recovery!

Massa: needs to be replaced - horrible!

Raikkonen: great recovery - he's still got "it"!

I fail to see how Hamilton underperformed, he's just not as good as Button and had some bad luck along the way with safety car and Perez. There was nothing Hamilton could've done more - Button outperformed him last year and I believe he will continue doing so this year as well. Hamilton is extremely fast in one lap, but as the importance of qualifying is diminishing because of the new tires and DRS zones, Hamilton's weaknesses in saving tires when driving long stints is just too much for him. He has to slow down too much to save the tires.

Perez drove well, but I think he's the one who benefited most from the SC. Without the SC Perez would have had some real issues with his tires lasting and I don't think he would've made it to points without the SC.

Apart from the good start, Massa was bad. He needs to be replaced but to whom, I don't know

Räikkönen drove well mostly when he didn't have any traffic. To me it just seemed that he couldn't drive well when he was behind someone. Räikkönen was fast when he got to drive alone but as soon as he caught someone he started having problems and couldn't follow the driver in front of him as close as he'd probably wanted. He really wasn't as aggressive as he used to be. Few amazing performances yes, but then again losing two points for letting Kobayashi past after the SC was a big mistake. He can still drive but I think this weekend showed that he still hasn't regained the form he had before and I'm guessing it'll take maybe even as long as half a season to get back the ''Iceman'' we know and love to watch.
Quote from BlueFlame :He has the right to hold the outside, and he left enough room. Losing the inside line doesn't mean you have to concede the outside line.

But what did it gain him? There's no point being righteous in the gravel trap.
Remember that Blueflame has never been correct about anything on this forum ever. He's just trying to pretend he is a sentient being.
Not too unlike yourself tristan.
If you're holding the outside and someone runs you off the track violently enough to break your steering arm then the chances are it was an unfair move.
Quote from BlueFlame :He has the right to hold the outside, and he left enough room. Losing the inside line doesn't mean you have to concede the outside line.

Brian Barnhart would disagree though, just ask Helio about that.

Surely if you've lost the inside line and you can see somebody going up the inside, the smart thing to do is to back off? Yes, he did appear to divebomb into the corner, but by the same token Grosjean was putting the car where it shouldn't have been, so they're both at fault.
Quote from oscarhardwick : Not too unlike yourself tristan.

Compared to Blueflame, I am basically right all of the time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG