The online racing simulator
alonso and raikonen are gonna play a card game tonight. geez thats bad
Quote from el pibe :true that. nice performance from grosjean... i wanted to see michael in the press conference

If Alonso keeps his head, he should get himself comfortably in the top ten. Whether he will keep his head or just lose the plot...

No chance for Massa.
McLarens are amazingly stable. Clearly Ferrari is suffering with grip, they're far off from the top, though I don't think they can crawl back.

I'm really happy that Mercedes is at the front, hope Schumi can get some wins and lots of podiums.

Awesome stuff from Grosjean, the car is there, hope Raikko's steering problems will be fixed as well, would be a great to see him at the front. Some great fight between McLaren, Merc, Lotus then, do want.

Massa's new job.

But yeah, Ferrari are in quite a bit of trouble.
hahaha the fact that he was serving Alonso makes me ten times more funny haha
I am trying hard to think of a funny caption, but one just isn't needed
Hope this season has car performance like 2008, really close battle but with the possiblity to overtake will provide an exceptional season.
#83 - CSF
Don't understand why anyone is surprised that Kimi and Ferrari failed.

Rosberg blew a chance of pole today. Shame. Schumacher v McLaren tomorrow please!!
Man, you gotta love that Grosjean story. Normally you never get a second chance in F1.

Remember, 2 years ago he was completely off the F1 radar. His 2009 debuts were arguably bad - results wise. However, this was to be expected due to the awful conditions he was thrown in. Sadly, the critics and the medias didn't take that into consideration, and as usual, blindly looked to his sheer results, which, as usual, didn't tell the whole story. At the end of the season he was fired by Renault.

It looked like he was doomed to sportscar racing at this point. But the guy didn't give up. He made up his was again in feeder series again, trashing both the AutoGP and GP2 championships, in less than 2 seasons. This, was driving for a midfield team, DAMS. His 2011 team-mate, the first ever GP3 winner Pal Varhaug, couldn't even score a point on the sister car.

Sadly many people took as granted his fantastic recovery drive in the lower series. Grosjean didn't get the credit he deserved, mainly because he was one of the most experienced drivers in the fields he raced in. But many forget that he still had to fight against the likes of Bianchi, Filippi, Bird, Pic or van der Garde - not exactly single seater rookies. Not only he beat them, but he beat them hands down.

Of course the 2012 season hasn't begun yet, but it'll be interresting to see if he can manage to outperform Kimi on regular basis. Finger crossed that Lotus/Renault/Genii/whatever can manage to maintain themselves around the top of the field for the 20 GPs, because this could be one of the storylines of this season.
It seriosly pisses me off, ONCE again they manage to f*ck up a drivers session by holding him until the very last second. I understand that the track gets better and better but send him out 1 freaking minute earlier instead of just trying to push the boundaries to wait as long as possible.
rofl
So the team with the flat nose and the team with the clever wing are really good? Screw the engines, lets follow their examples!
Having seen the pace of that Lotus I'm looking forward to watching Kimi coming through the pack. Rosberg and Schmacher will be very quick I think but if Lewis can lead the first lap the race will be his for sure. Great news to Romain though, he positioned himself perfectly after falling outside the F1 paddock, getting involed in the right management that would see his return.
The Mercedes looks glued mid-corner, I think Rosberg could've been third at least with a cleaner lap, they'll do well tomorrow. Looks like they're just struggling a bit with braking at the moment, if they sort that out it will be a lot closer to the McLaren.

But more importantly Red Bull have got some competition at last, and that Ferrari is a horrible car, lol.

Quote from vipex123 :Having seen the pace of that Lotus I'm looking forward to watching Kimi coming through the pack.

Yarr.
Even after qualifying I still absolutely have no idea of who is going to win and who's going to score. And although we all know who's going home, it's still all up in the air when it comes to the race results...and Australia is always full of surprises!
I reckon Kimi did the qualy blunders on purpose, fast car, double DRS zones, easy overtaking = Media Frenzy when he finishes 6th
Think McLaren are laughing all the way to the bank if they can get a good race result. They have the most attractive car, and sponsors would rather put logos on good looking things rather than ugly ones.

Glad that Red Bull aren't as quick. Maybe it will stand to the pattern that Adrian Newey only seems to hold down more than back to back championships with his cars. I still haven't seen a car he made (or cars) win 3 WDC in a row yet.

In regards to Kimi he was unlucky he made a very small error and paid for it, again I don't understand why teams push it so late. It won't make a difference of what time you do, it will either be not good enough, or beaten. It's like the teams think the later they release their cars from pitlane the laptimes will be more effective. It's not the case at all, it would be smarter to send your boy out earlier to get a decent lap in, then maybe come in and try again later one. Why risk the variable of traffic?
i don't always agree with blueflame but he's right about kimi & lotus

mclaren eventually learned how important it is to have a banker lap in and if you've got the speed advantage over the regular Q3 drop outs that lotus have it's fairly safe to say any clean, traffic free lap will be fast enough to get you into Q2 so why wait for the track to be at it's fastest before sending your driver out when their time wont count once Q2 starts
But they also want to go last so they can respond, abort etc. And to avoid people on inlaps. And to give more time for pitstop mistakes, slip ups. That's balanced by the risk of red flags, the risk of the driver making an error (Kimi today) etc.

It's not as simple as just sending them out earlier being better.
I say Grosjean will win.
I think Kimi has the possibility to do what webber did at china last year, tyre wear could be extreme.
If the tyre wear is low, my money is on Hamilton. If the tyre degrades, my money is on Button.
Grosjean is out... D:
Poor Grosjean

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG