The online racing simulator
Well yes, tech inspection is to catch illegal cars. If it wasn't illegal to have one fail inspection everybody'd cheat and see if they could get away with it in inspection.

Very informative article on the issue and who the board was made up of and how it was selected: http://www.nascar.com/news/120 ... ppeal-rejected/index.html
Quote :We're proud to announce a new Chevrolet racecar,based on a new addition to the lineup,will debut for the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.

No more Impala.
You numpty that's what my quote said!

It's most likely going to be the Caprice anyways.
Ah the Caprice, the ugly version of my G8 haha.

I wish they'd use the Malibu, saw one of the new 2013 ones at an auto show last week and I think they look pretty good.
Quote from PMD9409 :You numpty that's what my quote said!

It's most likely going to be the Caprice anyways.

Caprice = Commodore(well its just an extended one at that)

Maybe the V8 Supercars will be coming to America sooner then expected.
I'm certainly ready for Bristol this weekend. Looking forward to seeing Danica struggle Saturday to be honest . Then I'm going to dominate the fantasy game Sunday
Quote from Cornys :I'm certainly ready for Bristol this weekend. Looking forward to seeing Danica struggle Saturday to be honest . Then I'm going to dominate the fantasy game Sunday

lololololololololololololol

gonna watch jr. and co crash out all the nationwide regulars on saturday then WRECK FACE in fantasy on sunday
Gonna watch a lawlfest Saturday and a cryfest Sunday as I get burned in Fantasy again.
Quote from pmd9409 :gonna watch a lawlfest saturday and a cryfest sunday as i get burned in fantasy again.

:d:d
60 laps to go. Patrick is 2 laps down in 19th, but I guess she's still running.

Stenhouse Jr. is leading over Bayne. Only 3 cautions so far
sadler winz

picked my roster for tomorrow as well ;D gonna be taking the lead with this one
I'll just be going backwards. Though I got the same five as last time, I got a confident feeling about today...the only way is forwards.
One thing I made sure of is that I have people who will have fastest laps and lead some laps. There's 500 points out there today for those areas
Looking forward to this, never seen a Bristol race before what should I expect?
Quote from BlueFlame :Looking forward to this, never seen a Bristol race before what should I expect?

Very tight, physical racing.
and right there, anyone who picked Kyle, Carl, Marcos or Kasey are screwed (LOL CORNYS )

also A.J is showing -25 points for me :| (EDIT: fixed now)
www.livestream.com/arox123

Nascar stream. Might be 30 - 1 minute behind LIVE, but its HD quality.
English commentary, but during their commercials the swedish one will take over untill English ones come back, so constant footage. Enjoy.
Quote from JackDaMaster :and right there, anyone who picked Kyle, Carl, Marcos or Kasey are screwed (LOL CORNYS )

also A.J is showing -25 points for me :| (EDIT: fixed now)

*ahem* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why did I keep Kyle and Marcos?
Is it just me or does the crowd look a little thin this year?

I know there's a lot of seats but IMHO this is one of the few tracks that is a must see.
lol fantasy is so broken right now. paul menard was on -52000 points earlier and now joe nemechek is on 97 lolwut
Shouldnt kenseth have a pass thru?
Vickers doing well for his return

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG