The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :165/45/15 for a great stretch with lip slightly outside the tire, 195/45/15 for a tiny bit of stretch. i have 165 front and 195 rear, also 15x7 wheels.

Yes, i've planned to buy 165/45 combo for a while now, but i'm not sure yet.

i'm going to polish the lips first and then maybe repaint the center properly.
I am still looking for the rear bumper and for your wheelchair pass (I take it that it says DISABLED on the street? )
Quote from mamoru :I am still looking for the rear bumper and for your wheelchair pass (I take it that it says DISABLED on the street? )

Haha!

I was changing the rear bumper as the previous owner had a tow bar fitted
And the person who used to own the DISABLED space had moved, so I made the space mine!

Quote from e2mustang :F them ! sounds awesome !

Thanks dude
Quote from Fuse5 :500hp FWD calls for some proper forged wheels tbh >_>

ROTAs arent exactly racing-spec rims are they
no wonder they cant handle the torque at that price

I can't take anything you say seriously after this post..
Quote from Klutch :I can't take anything you say seriously after this post..

do elaborate
Car update

Did sold my wheels for a good price, now i have the orginal RC wheels.

Old:

New:

This might be my car in hungary when i go back. My dad goes to look at it next weekend,if its good in person,not just from pictures than he takes it
I have high hopes for this one !
Attached images
IMG00154-20120310-0815.jpg
IMG00151-20120310-0815.jpg
IMG00143-20120310-0813.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :This might be my car in hungary when i go back. My dad goes to look at it next weekend,if its good in person,not just from pictures than he takes it
I have high hopes for this one !

Engine looks nice and clean, same for interior. Those headlamps could use some polish though.
it would get new ones,xenon+angel eyes anyway. all M3 bumpers,mirrors,trunk lip,make side moulding black. put suspension,slam it.. im taking my strömung muffler home,throw that on and im done for a while. than comes M3 engine and all that conversion
Quote from lfsproracer :Car update

Did sold my wheels for a good price, now i have the orginal RC wheels.

Even though I generally like - if not prefer - OEM, I can't help but think yours was a massive downgrade.

Quote from e2mustang :it would get new ones,xenon+angel eyes anyway. all M3 bumpers,mirrors,trunk lip,make side moulding black. put suspension,slam it.. im taking my strömung muffler home,throw that on and im done for a while. than comes M3 engine and all that conversion

Why don't you just bring your entire car over? Is it that tough to register back home?
Quote from morpha :Why don't you just bring your entire car over? Is it that tough to register back home?

Yeah unfortunetly the registration fee kills it all.. its around 1800 euro!...+shipping around 700 and still no insurance +other fees etc. so yeah,i cant do that. it will be very hard to separate us :lovies3d:
Quote from morpha :Even though I generally like - if not prefer - OEM, I can't help but think yours was a massive downgrade.

he also changed the bumpers. he put a more ricey body kit... wich is ugly imho... the one it had before with the pug badges was cleaner and sexy. those oem rims would fit the style waay more.
Quote from Fuse5 :do elaborate

The fact that you think the warping was caused due to the torque the engine makes/From rapid acceleration is laughable.
@lfsproracer

Wheels are better, but the hood and rear bumper lip are in no way looking good.

You should keep it oem+, looks way better than the cheap looking plastic aftermarket stuff.
Quote from G!NhO :@lfsproracer

Wheels are better, but the hood and rear bumper lip are in no way looking good.

You should keep it oem+, looks way better than the cheap looking plastic aftermarket stuff.

I think it looks awesome for a 206
Quote from BlueFlame :I think it looks awesome for a 206

Imo it looked awesome before but i dont like the rear bumper and the emblemless grill/hood. Wheels look better though
Just ordered a mid silencer... or i am not allowed on most tracks...
I guess a bit more back pressure ain't to bad for the NA engine
Quote from G!NhO :Imo it looked awesome before but i dont like the rear bumper and the emblemless grill/hood. Wheels look better though

Front area is tastful, nice body kit thats clean and suits teh car. Makes a big difference from this kind of shit Pugs are normally subjected to.

Quote from BlueFlame :Front area is tastful, nice body kit thats clean and suits teh car. Makes a big difference from this kind of shit Pugs are normally subjected to.

That is true haha
Quote from Scrabby :Just ordered a mid silencer... or i am not allowed on most tracks...
I guess a bit more back pressure ain't to bad for the NA engine

Exhaust back pressure is a myth. The reason why exhaust piping size needs to be correct is to help draw the air out from the combustion chamber. If exhaust is too big the speed of the exhaust gases slows down and this creates "back pressure" which is not good. That's why people talk about back pressure, because for most people it's commong sense that the bigger the exhaust the less there is back pressure.
Installing a muffler just to get more back pressure is utterly wrong.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG