The online racing simulator
Just Bought S2!!
(20 posts, started )
Just Bought S2!!
Hello everyone I just bought S2, I have played LFS for 5 years or so off and on but I had a different account on the forum. I now have a credit card and decided to say screw it and got it. So just wanted to say hi and that I should be seeing everyone on the track!
welcome to lfs =-)
Welcome to S2 and have fun, i'm sure you won't regret purchasing it. I'll see you on track once S3 is out
okay guys, im not sure whats up. But I have unlocked S2 and it says there is no track. and I re downloaded and same thing again! any ideas? completely uninstall from computer and re download it again?
Welcome to s2!

can you post up a screen shot of the error given by lfs?

Be careful un installing and reinstalling/unlocking s2 as you only get 3 unlocks, once you use them you will have to wait to get a new one (one every friday until you get to the max of 3 again) or have to request more from the devs.
lol what a great start. Hopefully this works
Welcome to the world of winning.

As the leader of Team Rock Racing, we would love to teach you some basics of LFS and it's racing.

Get in touch via PM if interested.

Kind Regards,
www.TeamRockRacing.com
Hello and welcome mate!
Please take some time to read around on the forum to get some basic info.
Also, here are some setups that is fast:
http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/
Please note that the setups found on the page above can be a little hard to drive with, so your best choise is maybe to get setups from other racers.
If you chose to download the setups from the link above they should be extracted to lfs/data/settings

Also, if you got a wheel, make sure to have the latest installed drivers, so the ForceFeedback (FF) works well aswell as other wheel functions.

If you want to get the game to look even better, search for the topics created by "lynce" . His packs does increase the resolution of some of the textures in the game.

I and others could go on to tomorrow writing usefull stuff, but the best way is to learn-by-doing, and ask us on the way when your stucked.

Also, please remember some basic driving rules to avoid beeing flamed or banned from online servers:

* Blue flag does not mean you have to move off the road for faster cars, but please make sure to give sufficiant room and do not battle with cars one lap ahead of you.

* If yellow flags, please take it a little easy. If you just go full trottle into the yellow flag zone, you might end up causing an even bigger wreck for everyone else.

* The race is not won in turn 1, please be carefull. A second or two lost here can easly be gained through the race.

* Experience is everything. Even with the same setups as the faster drivers, it doesn't automatically make you fast. Take your time to learn the tracks and cars.

Best regards from Norway!
Ah what an tool I am!
Well, guess it was one beer too many this evening, good night and good luck
Why isn't this thread rated 5 stars?? Why?!?!??? Marketing devs...MARKETING!!! AAHHH!!!
Aahhhhh!
well boys, today was my first day. Just took it easy on a cruise server. I don't have a wheel so I am using a 360 controller and I have it set up pretty good and getting used to it. No money to buy a wheel right now with going to college and all. But I loved it so much! its just so much more freedom! and its awesome. Also I would like to thank you guys for the help and tips. Once again maybe I will see you guys on the track!
good busy.
Quote from USRacer :Why isn't this thread rated 5 stars?? Why?!?!??? Marketing devs...MARKETING!!! AAHHH!!!

any need at all son
can anyone point me to some really good textures? with a link please.
Good job buys * slow applause*

And good luck by the way, drive safe!
Quote from rockclan :Welcome to the world of winning.

As the leader of Team Rock Racing, we would love to teach you some basics of LFS and it's racing.

Get in touch via PM if interested.

Kind Regards,
www.TeamRockRacing.com

laughing my pretty ass off, nice trollin sir

Just Bought S2!!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG