The online racing simulator
Kony 2012
(53 posts, started )
#1 - Hahmo
Kony 2012
I think it's time to share this here; KONY 2012

All I ask you (who haven't yet watched this) is to put that on full screen and watch the 29 minutes of this video. It's all I ask for. Video does the rest
#2 - hp999
Quote from Hahmo :I think it's time to share this here; KONY 2012

All I ask you (who haven't yet watched this) is to put that on full screen and watch the 29 minutes of this video. It's all I ask for. Video does the rest

Why should I send money that I need for myself?
#4 - Hahmo
Did I even once ask you to send money to anyone?
I only asked you to watch the video. If you already have, great stuff - from then on in it's up to you what you want to do.
#5 - Mysho
Quote from Feffe85 :Why should I send money that I need for myself?

Great logic, do you think there are people that don't need money only for themselves?

Quote :brb donating to an organization that keeps 2/3rds of the money and gives the other 1/3rd to what are essentially Central African mercenaries who rape, pillage, and employ child prostitutes so they can hunt a guy who employs child soldiers in a country that he's not even in.

i would say,

hire an sniper team, take out that son of bitch 1km away and be happy..

why the need to arrest him ?

next who steps on to be the replacer;

repeat the step.
#8 - Agniz
I'm 12 and what is this?
Quote from KiRmelius :I'm 12 and what is this?

Kony is an African warlord.

Invisible Children is a fund raising arm of the Ugandan military (an African country that Kony used to operate in last century) who are using Kony as a marketing tool to raise money so that they can replace Kony as the most vile and evil African militia outside of Sudan.

Basically, ignore it.
That Sir, is an excellent find.
Finally I know of people that think like me.
Sweet !

Basicly, does this country have resources we can claim as ours ?

Yes ?

Let's invade !, but we're only carrying out a 'humanitarian intervention' and it's giving them democracy and freedom - rofl !
Quote from Racer X NZ :Sweet !

Basicly, does this country have resources we can claim as ours ?

Yes ?

Let's invade !, but we're only carrying out a 'humanitarian intervention' and it's giving them democracy and freedom - rofl !

For once I agree with you.
Quote from FPVaaron :That Sir, is an excellent find.

Please don't quote the whole god-damned picture :doh:
Quote from J@tko :Please don't quote the whole god-damned picture :doh:

Please don't quote my whole god-damned post.

Pics show up as links to me, bit off topic but do you know how to change that with Firefox?
Quote from FPVaaron :Please don't quote my whole god-damned post.

Pics show up as links to me, bit off topic but do you know how to change that with Firefox?

(in forum) User CP > settings&options > thread display options > mark "show images"
Quote from Mysho :Great logic, do you think there are people that don't need money only for themselves?

Yes i do think. But if i cant even afford what i want for myself, why would i send more money to their military? ^^
-
(jibber) DELETED by jibber : was already posted before, sorry
Quote from Feffe85 :Yes i do think. But if i cant even afford what i want for myself, why would i send more money to their military? ^^

You seem to have pretty high-end PC. I assume you have some money :P
I love the image, but the quoted image I don't agree with.
Is this some new kind of propaganda? Within the last 30 minutes I saw a guy film a generic bad guy documentary, brainwash his son and try to armtwist his government into military intervention - why should the US gov get involved in something that is for Uganda and the other affected countries to solve? It's not like they can't ask for international help if they feel they could use some, is it?

Is Kony a criminal? I think so. Should he be stopped? Yes, I think so. Will better awareness of his crime help the situation? Perhaps. Do I think that higher military involvement will solve anything? Nope...
Quote from MadCatX :Is this some new kind of propaganda? Within the last 30 minutes I saw a guy film a generic bad guy documentary, brainwash his son and try to armtwist his government into military intervention - why should the US gov get involved in something that is for Uganda and the other affected countries to solve? It's not like they can't ask for international help if they feel they could use some, is it?

Is Kony a criminal? I think so. Should he be stopped? Yes, I think so. Will better awareness of his crime help the situation? Perhaps. Do I think that higher military involvement will solve anything? Nope...

Word. Found it disgusting that he brought his son into this pile of shit.
Well-I'm organising a bunch to go on the Derby run meeting under the fountain by the walkabout pub. Seeing if we can go ahead.

http://i40.tinypic.com/zoajig.jpg
Printing 500 of them (no money given to invisible children-collecting for that.

Kony 2012
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG