The online racing simulator
GenR GT1 Challenge 2012 - Round 1 LIVE on ndrTV
The big boys take it all to Blackwood to start up Genuine Racing's GT1 Challenge. #52 Joni Törmälä leads the Grid into the first lap. Formula is simple, the race is including the formation lap 1 hour long, one pit stop has to be served.

From 18:25 UTC ndrTV will be live track side to cover the race. With the formation lap starting at 18:30 UTC.

http://newdimensionracing.com/index.php/ndr-tv
Will watch at least the half of it. :-)
THX to Thilo and NRD for broadcasting the GT1 Challenge!!
thanks!
#5 - IMOL
Heh good luck to everyone! I couldnt be there because my fu*king PC broken down... God damn... GO GO JONI! \o/
Oh that sucks

Was hoping to see you there Mr. Imol, see you next time!
#7 - Danas
Smooth broadcasting as always, great job guys.
Quote from Danas :Smooth broadcasting as always, great job guys.

Hasn't started yet :o
Good luck everyone, was too mad to do q after Super GT but might do some rounds in the future.
There are some places free, join on time if you want to race?
Not much prac and got some work stuff to do, so will give this one a miss. Thanks for the offer though
Quote from Framaris :There are some places free, join on time if you want to race?

Check out your forum. Give me pass
Damn I missed it by a few moments
Winrar!
Just watched the first part of the stream.. At the end there is some talk about an incident where I was involved.. Alone.. Missed the apex of the chicane while I was thinking what was wrong with that GenR car.. He just slowed down to let me pass and that white car in the last corner of the finish line also gave me some question marks about what was going on...

Still don't know.. But anyway.. Nothing really happened from my position.. Every blue flagger had zillion of time to easily overtake me because I was thinking all the time what the best moment was to overtake me without problems.

Had zero training and no decent set... Otherwise I might be a second quicker overall

Greetz,
The Bus.
Thanks

Btw nice job pronouncing my last name.. :-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG