The online racing simulator
Lets nuke someone !
(83 posts, started )
holy fk are you serious I was so blind for so long all roads lead to shit town and thats in France the biggest terrorist place in the world all of em hanging out and gettin drunk and smoking dope and hanging out with CIA guys too for all we know, never trust a guy with a hat that doesn't even fit on his goddamn head thats what i always said
Quote from Racer X NZ :Here's an interesting post, lets see who actually watches it and who just says I'm a looney with no effort to provide any evidence to show I'm wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=IheJ2Rohz1c

The one thing my day is missing is hate speech against jews from someone who used to run a hate group against blacks. I'm not giving him a second of my time.

Quote from Racer X NZ :And let's see what US officials really have to say. http://www.algemeiner.com/2012 ... -decided-to-strike-iran/#

Is speculation more true depending on which website you read it on?

Quote from Racer X NZ :After all, Europe is already involved in terrorism in the area, the problem is that Syria actually captured a number of european special forces in Hom's, sorry, didn't that fact make your media, wot a surprise !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new ... ria-captured-SAS-men.html

The daily heil was a mainstream British newspaper until, what, yesterday when I saw it on the shelves. Today you're claiming it as an underground source only you're familiar with?
I thought I'd given a range of sources, even fox tells the truth occasionally, damn reporters who have some integrity.

And again, ignore what's said and abuse who's saying it. Yes, the dude has a history, but is there actually any chance of discussing WHAT he has to say ?

No way, let's all just resort to our usual level of abuse rather than educated discussion !

Let the flaming continue ............
Quote from Racer X NZ :And again, ignore what's said and abuse who's saying it. Yes, the dude has a history, but is there actually any chance of discussing WHAT he has to say ?

No way, let's all just resort to our usual level of abuse rather than educated discussion !

Is it abuse to say he is not just a racist but a white supremacist activist? Why do you think there's any value in his views on Israel? Would you listen and carefully consider what Hitler had to say about the jews? No. Because he was a ****.

I suppose calling him a **** would be in the realm of abuse, but it doesn't make him any less of a ****.
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Let the flaming continue ............

You are on a official forum of a video game, where majority of people are underage and you run in here with all your conspiracy theories and start smashing doors if other people seem to think opposite...there are other forums more suitable for those theories you know...
I think most educated people appreciate that Israel get up to some nasty shit. What irks me is that he seems to think he's the only person who knows about it, and because he sources his news from idiot bloggers he also swallows a lot of speculation and bullshit along with it. I suppose it's the sensationalism he enjoys.
#57 - DeKo
I've said this many many times before, but he doesn't listen. I'm speaking for myself, but I'm sure it applies. I read as many news sources as I can, mainstream and non-mainstream, so I can build up a balanced view and decide for myself which to believe and not to believe. This makes me a sheep, in the eyes of Racer. Fair enough if someone starts an article with "The jews are to blame, this is why they should be mass murdered" then I will ignore it, but I generally like to keep myself well informed.

Racer, on the otherhand, blindly ignores any and all mainstream media, and believes absolutely anything written on any number of conspiracy blogs, ranging from anti semitism, to racism, to downright lunacy.

Who's the real sheep?
^^ well put.
Quote from DeKo :I've said this many many times before, but he doesn't listen. I'm speaking for myself, but I'm sure it applies. I read as many news sources as I can, mainstream and non-mainstream, so I can build up a balanced view and decide for myself which to believe and not to believe. This makes me a sheep, in the eyes of Racer. Fair enough if someone starts an article with "The jews are to blame, this is why they should be mass murdered" then I will ignore it, but I generally like to keep myself well informed.

Racer, on the otherhand, blindly ignores any and all mainstream media, and believes absolutely anything written on any number of conspiracy blogs, ranging from anti semitism, to racism, to downright lunacy.

Who's the real sheep?

Great, although I do believe that I actually said that mainstream media is correct on occasion, but I really don't expect you to read what I post !

Now, given the claimed fact that you keep up with whats really going on, as opposed to the standard propoganda, can this then be extrapolated to the rest of the population, even on this forum ?

Also, taking into account that you don't disagree factually with my posts, merely with the fact that I post them, why the issue ?

Many people are completely unaware of the truth behind the media lies, and having alternative information posted, with, on my part, a willingness to discuss the issues, whats the problem ?

Here's a moment of candid honesty from the BBC which is rare these days, perhaps if more people actually cared and asked these questions then the 'forces of good' may get less of a hard time from the rest of the world.

"One cheerful moment, on last night’s Newsnight. Jeremy Paxman actually challenged the Israeli Ambassador, who seemed keen to attack Iran, over Israel’s nuclear weapons. First time in years I heard such a thing on the BBC. Then when the Israeli Ambassador replied “Israel is not the one threatening to attack other countries” Paxman replied “You just discussed attacking Iran”.
All of which is entirely obvious, but almost totally absent from broadcast media."
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/ ... 12/03/heartsick/#comments

Your the people who live in the countries who want to control the world, not the rest of us ...........

I'm only interested in trying to get you to wake the f@#! up and stop being such a bunch of douches !

This is a worldwide group of racer's and we are entitled to views that are different to yours, and I'd like to think we have the freedom to discuss these issues that affect ALL of us.

Or are we only allowed to express approved 'Western' views ? - Discussion ?
Here's one for you Racer.

The government did this to make you believe otherwise.
I know most of what you say is facts, most people has been unconscionably knowing this for year upon years, matter of fact, warfare is never gonna change, facts are always gonna be hidden from the public, not only to create security, but also to protect confidential material.

So if I was you ( I do respect you deeply for having so much free time to actually read and write about this ) I would keep it to myself and have the knowledge, WHEN it's needed.

Thanks.
There are two countries I don't trust with nukes: Iran; and America.

The Iranian thing is mostly because of Israeli xonophobia, we will likely attack Iran soon. But pretty soon we may need to come to the realisation that the banking and finance we get from Israel lately has been shite, and this is the 3rd pointless war in a row, we need new banks.
#62 - DeKo
I wouldn't trust the Israelis as far as I could throw them, they shouldn't have nukes either, but neither should we so it's swings and roundabouts. Any war with Iran is going to have nothing to do with Nukes anyway. It's Iraq all over again, going in to get WMDs, finding none but conveniently finding a ridiculous amount of oil, purely coincidentally, then accidentally selling it to BP.

Racer, my problem with you isn't the fact that you post, or what (supposed) facts your post contains. What really makes you a prick is your attitude, the fact that you are right, everyone else is a sheep/wrong/idiot/jew, and your absolute disregard for anyone elses opinions. Stop acting like a prick and people might read your posts. When all you do though is insult people for not believing what you say, nobody is going to listen to a ****ing word.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Your the people who live in the countries who want to control the world, not the rest of us ...........

Actually I'm English. At one point in time we controlled more of the world than any other empire in history, but these days we're struggling to avoid being sucked into the USA's wars with our tiny armed forces, and nobody but idiots really believe we have any global clout any more.

And fortunately the USA's empire is about to come to an end and likely be replaced by China's, so we won't have to put up with their bullshit for much longer either. I imagine the collapse of the US economy will put Israel in a bit of an awkward position, and it's only a matter of time, so I suggest you make a pot of tea and sit it out.
Quote from DeKo :I wouldn't trust the Israelis as far as I could throw them, they shouldn't have nukes either

ah but they dont have any or admit to having them anyway
its a very strangelove approach to deterrence
I think the US will drastically scale back expensive foreign policies like international aid and military intervention before mainland China overtakes the US in regards to average expendable income and average quality of life. The lower class in the US live like kings compared to most of the billion people in China.

What I don't understand is people like John Mccain coming out and saying that the US should intervene (pay) to stop the atrocities in Syria. If no European country cares enough about the Syrians to intervene, then obviously they didn't make very good friends. Whose fault is that? However fkd they are right now it's not nearly as fkd as they will be when we show up. There are 34 other fully developed nations in the world, how much are they willing to sacrifice?
Quote from Shotglass :ah but they dont have any or admit to having them anyway
its a very strangelove approach to deterrence

They have 200 plus.

The problem is that the world pretends that they don't.

Nor have they signed the non proliferation treaty or allow inspections by the IAEA, unlike Iran which has free inspections.

It's not a secret, it's just this bizarre attitude regarding how we're allowed to discuss Israel and its activities.

I completely fail to understand why an open discussion can't be held on this subject but it is apparently verboten !
Quote from Racer X NZ :The problem is that the world pretends that they don't.

I don't think anyone is under the illusion that Israel is the poor victim and has no military power of it's own. Israel is an unstable xenophobic regime with significant military power in it's region, power which they all too freely use against civilians simply because they can. Of course they present themselves as the victims of terrorism, but the real terror is a bulldozer driving over your house because a neighboring government decided that it wanted your land.

Quote :Nor have they signed the non proliferation treaty or allow inspections by the IAEA, unlike Iran which has free inspections.

I do not know how you call Iran's inspections "free". The inspectors frequently report Iran as being unhelpful and denying them access to facilities they want to look at.

Quote :It's not a secret, it's just this bizarre attitude regarding how we're allowed to discuss Israel and its activities.

Here I do for once agree with you, in general life you cannot talk negatively about Israel without somebody chirping in with the holocaust as if the holocaust somehow targeted Jews. As a member of one of the targeted "undesireable" groups myself I see this over simplification as nothing more than propaganda that has been allowed to propagate too far.

Quote :I completely fail to understand why an open discussion can't be held on this subject but it is apparently verboten !

There is a free discussion taking place right now.
Quote :unstable xenophobic regime

Compared to what? It's neighbors Syria and Egypt? Ask a Christian in Egypt right now if their new government sees a place for them in the future of the country. At least Israelis don't worry about their government turning on them and shelling Tel Aviv. Israel might be the only country in the Middle East with it's government and institutions intact after the Arab Spring, seems stable to me.
Quote from flymike91 :Compared to what? It's neighbors Syria and Egypt? Ask a Christian in Egypt right now if their new government sees a place for them in the future of the country. At least Israelis don't worry about their government turning on them and shelling Tel Aviv. Israel might be the only country in the Middle East with it's government and institutions intact after the Arab Spring, seems stable to me.

I rate them as unpredictable because we've no idea who they will attack next from one year to the next. The country has only existed since the end of WW2 and check out this list of wars:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W ... #Wars_and_other_conflicts

I rate them as xenophobic because they hate all their neighbours, with such spurious claims as "Palestinian children smell" being a widely accepted statements in their education system up to state sponsored terrorism (sorry, they're on our side so its freedom fighting) and military actions against everyone and anyone with a towel on their head.
It is kind of strange like how a country like Iran having a nuclear bomb would put it into same category as USA as a country with nukular weapons and bombs and shit. Simply having nuclear bomb no longer puts any country in that category of super powers that have "nuclear bomb" in my opinion. I think such classification is kind of dated way of categorization of nations and categorization of their technical ability to "cause destruction or danger".

There are countries who have nuclear weapons and there are countries who have nuclear weapons. One has top of line technically advanced ways to aim and hit everywhere around the world while the other may get nuclear device from somewhere illegally and has to rely on luck to get it within continent to its target. Yet omg they has bombs attack kill them superpowers fear nuclear radiation under table hambugers unedible ... you get my point.

When the nuclear bombs were dropped into hiroshima and nagasaki the bombs were dropped from aircrafts that had propellers. What is an advanced nuclear weapon today is different thing that it was almost 70 years ago and yet there is this idea of "nuclear fear". Some wrong nation getting their hands on nuclear bomb for some reason carries this extra fear additive with it that somehow makes it so scary thought which is easy to misuse both politically and economically. Yet it is effectively 70 years old technology.

I think it is partly that radioactiveness is still something some people react so strongly (pun unintended...). They have this idea of world ending and nuclear power for example being tied together exactly the same way nuclear weapons and world endings are. One leads to other.
Quote from flymike91 :Ask a Christian in Egypt right now if their new government sees a place for them in the future of the country.

how do you reckon a palestinian muslim living in israel would respond to that question?
Quote from Shotglass :how do you reckon a palestinian muslim living in israel would respond to that question?

Or indeed a Palestinian Muslim living outside of Israel last week - who may or may not be inside Israel this week, on account of the massive land grab they are doing with their bulldozers.
Its untenable. Israel's neighbors hate Israel. Israel hates its neighbors. If Israel shows weakness its neighbors will unite and attack and try to commit genocide on the Jewish people, as Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Libya and Kuwait have tried to do before. The quote that marked the beginning of the Six Day War by Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser, 1967:
Quote :"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight."

But wait, why isn't Israel attacking Syria while they are weak and distracted? Or Egypt while they are still recovering and reforming a government? Israel desperately needs more land to advance as a society towards First World status, and they could easily use their advanced military technology and Western allies to wipe out resistance. To me, this is proof that Israelis have no desire and have not acted towards completely eliminating Muslims from the Middle East or even from their own country, which is about 20% Muslim. This is also why I trust them with any number of nuclear weapons.

Iran doesn't have a sure-fire delivery system for a nuclear warhead. The biggest fear is not that they would drop it from an airplane or fire a ballistic missile, but that they would smuggle it into an urban center, most likely Tel Aviv and detonate it there for maximum civilian casualties. This is a common military strategy in Arab countries.
Mike,

No one other than Israel is interested in genocide. There's some interesting released info regarding the 67 war and Eygpts actions in it, I suggest you find it.

Who, in the area wants a war with a country with 200 plus nuclear warheads ? The key question should be, who wants complete control over the region ?

Iran DOES NOT have nuclear weapons, they are enriching to 20 percent, you're from the US, what level is needed for a weapon, 90 percent ?

Please explain, if you wish to support the US position, what the f@$) your doing giving Israel bunker busters, or more nukes, depending on what story I hear ?
I keenly await a meaningful explanation .............,
a meaningful explanation for you...If you mean like your meaningful explanations, sorry I don't have time to copy and paste quotes from several unknown, highly biased blogs in order to patch together a semi-coherent argument.

Lets nuke someone !
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG