The online racing simulator
2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
#1 - Hahmo
2012 V8 Supercars season
Wow, so sad for whincup. I do follow V8's. I am going to the clipsal 500.
#3 - Hahmo
Ah, lucky you

Yeah It probably will affect Whincup's performances in the first races or rounds even, but well, best of luck to him..
At the moment I'm worrying about finding streams for races.. :P
MotorsTV lost the V8Supercars, saying that they don't have the money for it, but getting NASCAR Nationwide (sense?)... but maybe BigPond's Livestream coverage is open and does not have some regional block... Since V8Supercars were part of ToCA Race Driver (and some Australian friends told me) I'm following it and since I've access to V8Supercar coverage even more
Quote :maybe BigPond's Livestream coverage is open and does not have some regional block...

That is a rather huge maybe ;(
#6 - HVS5b
Sad to hear MotorsTV lost the coverage, one of the best shows they had. Will miss it for sure.
Quote from HVS5b :Sad to hear MotorsTV lost the coverage, one of the best shows they had. Will miss it for sure.

Well I saw a tweet on motorTVs homepage where the question was answered why no coverage of the Chipsal 500 is scheduled yet. V8s don't care that much, I guess. Their homepage says for years that Eurosport and MotorsTV cover it in Europe, but I've never seen it on Eurosport, and MotorsTV is out
#8 - Hahmo
I signed in to the official website and found "Live v8 app", theres atleast some Live timings (when races/qualis are on) and top 10 tracker, also some video (for the moment replays of old races), just wondering, could there be a livestream on that video part, anyone got any experience?
E:

Seems like there is live video coverage
Attached images
liveapp1.jpg
It was free indeed. We'll see on the day, if it's blocked or not
Justin.tv might stream some, hm?
I can't remember the guy's username (boothy or Jack might remember), but he streams every V8SC race on I believe Justin.tv
*awaits for boothy to see this thread and for him to pop on msn*
why not wait a few days and download from darcyf1 thats what I do.
Quote from Hahmo :I signed in to the official website and found "Live v8 app", theres atleast some Live timings (when races/qualis are on) and top 10 tracker, also some video (for the moment replays of old races), just wondering, could there be a livestream on that video part, anyone got any experience?
E:
[img]
Seems like there is live video coverage

I actually asked V8 Supercars official Facebook page. This is the answer I got

Quote from Official V8 Supercars :[It] is available world wide for fans to tune into the action on track.

Absolutely Poring rain here in Adelaide! Been raining all day! The action starts tomorrow, the v8's first get on track on friday.
If you missed Quali/top10 shootout for Adelaide, click here.
Thanks Phil, just read the top 10 results, rather unlucky for Gisb. :P

Anyone planning to stay up for the race? I am
I'm gonna be there live, Sitting at turn 8.
Did you see Moffat in T8 almost hitting the barrier during the Q session?
Quote from Hahmo :
Anyone planning to stay up for the race? I am

Nah, I liked the sound of the Darcy F1 download and watch at my leisure a few days later.
Bring it on
Quote from Hahmo :Did you see Moffat in T8 almost hitting the barrier during the Q session?

Yep, Moffat was consistently the closest to hitting the wall every lap. I think that he will be the first V8 to hit the wall this weekend, in todays race.
If so, I wouldn't be surprised It was so close to the wall once when on the stream, I just couldn't believe it.. There was probably no space at all between the rear&mirror and the barrier. :P

Should be interesting race, looking forward to it.

2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG