The online racing simulator
s2 license
(89 posts, closed, started )
Also, that guys CS for LFS deal is a ripoff, seeing CS is under 10$ retail, where S2 is about 50$. Its a pretty big ripoff at that.
can you give the license???????????
hello
hey fang
No sa-ti dea nimeni un license pe nimic.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S : not allowed
Quote from daltonlfs :hey fang

Hai Dragster!

/spam

Niko,he's a team-mate of mine. Spammy moment over

Ok, On-topic, an S2 license is worth it.

DK
Quote from luci27_f1 :can you give the license???????????

Pay for it and the devs will give it to u!
Crack it and we will hunt you down and throw flaming bananas at you
pleas help me
hi can anyone me the license code live for speed control please I want very much like all cars have because I have the demo but the unlokker does not work so please send me the code please mail me, please visit: [email protected]

gr Jay-Jay :hypnotize :hypnotize
Quote from gamerjayjay :hi can anyone me the license code live for speed control please I want very much like all cars have because I have the demo but the unlokker does not work so please send me the code please mail me, please visit: [email protected]

Quote from gamerjayjay :hi can anyone me the license code live for speed control please I want very much like all cars have because I have the demo but the unlokker does not work so please send me the code please mail me, please visit: [email protected]

lolwut? Is this even english?

You can try to apply here kindly. But, first you have to have driven a bit more km online and have some experience and some more requirements, you can see more in that link.
Quote from Flame CZE :You can try to apply here kindly. But, first you have to have driven a bit more km online and have some experience and some more requirements, you can see more in that link.

Did you even read what he said?

He said, I downloaded the unlocker, but it won't work.

That's an indirect cracker, but he did have the intentions, I thought we always ban such people?

Not trying to screw it up for the demo dude, but we shouldn't have this shizzle here.
This thread is closed

s2 license
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG