The online racing simulator
Well,here we go - this round was so tough that only few drivers were up for it. In league's first ever hotlap qualifying it was me,who somehow took the pole position,but everyone overtook me in race and Reno was the fastest of them,taking his 3rd win of AWS and securing the overall title 1 round before end of the season. Only AWS FXR Master title is undecided and oval will be the track to sort things out!

Unofficial results via spdo database

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,17:00 UTC,when official results will be published.
Round 8 info
No protests after round 7 = no penaltys! \o/

Round 7 official results / Championship standings (feel free to browse through other sheets for other series standings)

Following a win in round 7,Reno has won the main title - he is the AWS Drivers Champion and his team spdoRacing has wrapped up Teams Championship. Now only 2 titles are left to take - FXR Master and Nations Cup,both will be decided in last round:

All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012
Round 8

19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012 is in it's finish straight - just 1 outlap and 2 hotlaps in qualifying and 67 laps around the 3 km oval track in race are left in series! To answer the questions - bumpdrafting is not forbidden,but in case of a protest due to crash caused by bumpdrafting,it will be threated as intentional contact!

Also in this round hotlap qualifying will be used,where drivers will have only one chance for the best laptime by driving alone. Each driver will have 3 laps - 1 outlap and 2 hotlaps to set his best time. Order will be determined by AWS overall standings reversed - starting with the lowest driver,with series leader taking his run last. All drivers are expected to remain in spectators until he is called for his run!

Server with Airio will be online sunday morning (European time) for 2 day online practice,and server info and password will be PM'ed to all drivers eligible for final rounds aprox. at same time.
Server is online and information has been PM'ed to all registered! In case you haven't received it due to some mistake,give some notification!
Quote from ZyXEL :LFSW name:ZyXEL
In-game name:PLZ-Pacans
Full team name: PlayerZone
Nationality: Latvia

Edit in game name & team
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by ImudilaSkyline : nvm
The final of the season was intense - even if just 7 cars started (of 8 qualified),at one point all 7 managed to group up after splitting in early stages. Teamwork was a huge factor today and it decided the outcome of the race - spdo guys found out how the bumpdrafting works and,after shaking off the "3rd wheel",they pulled away towards victory,which was taken by already-champion of AWS 2012 - Reno,who secured also the FXR Master title to grab all 4 individual titles and was essential for teams championship too for his team. Only nations cup has other drivers - hosting Latvia secured nations cup with 3rd place finish by me (Rony) after taking the pole also in 2nd hotlap qualifying session of series.

Unofficial results via spdo database

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,17:00 UTC,when official results will be published.
Congratz to Reno for titles
Great organized championship Rony, tnx for the effort, had lots of fun
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012 Final standings:

Championship standings spreadsheets (feel free to browse through other sheets for all series standings or round results)

The first international season of AWS has been finished and all the winners now are decided. A total of 48 drivers signed-up for the series,37 actually took part in at least one round,representing 19 teams and 16 countrys. Season went very much under spdoRacing control - 3 drivers from this team signed up,just 2 of them actually took part,both of them finished in top 3 of series standings,sharing 7 wins out of 8 rounds,the only non-spdo win was taken by MTDZX driver.

Thanks to everyone who came for racing,I hope you had fun in this slightly different league,hopefully - see you in december for season 2!

Attached images
AWStotal2012.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012 Final standings:

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=120661&d=1330623022

Championship standings spreadsheets (feel free to browse through other sheets for all series standings or round results)

The first international season of AWS has been finished and all the winners now are decided. A total of 48 drivers signed-up for the series,37 actually took part in at least one round,representing 19 teams and 16 countrys. Season went very much under spdoRacing control - 3 drivers from this team signed up,just 2 of them actually took part,both of them finished in top 3 of series standings,sharing 7 wins out of 8 rounds,the only non-spdo win was taken by MTDZX driver.

Thanks to everyone who came for racing,I hope you had fun in this slightly different league,hopefully - see you in december for season 2!

rony thank you for everything nice everything was nice sorry for my bad english i HOPE SO MUCH that you will make more events because everything is so clear and nice specialy the results are nice haha :P i hope it so much that you will make kind of again + less laps XD
thank you
greetz MTDZX-cyclo
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG