The online racing simulator
hacker
(17 posts, started )
hacker

He have speedhack, and he can drive into objects and when you hit him you fly away

lfs username: USRacer

if you guys want a replay sure: http://www.speedyshare.com/file/ZaSkq/usracer.mpr
click on usracer.mpr when you are on the site, and you download it
Attached images
O6th.png
wLQ0p.jpg
Nice insults... :|
cheating on a cruise server /lame
ahhh he discovered the almighty force button...

BAttOn down the hatches !
That's some speed lol

But, name and shaming is not allowed on this forum. My suggestion is to contact the devs directly, at this link: http://www.lfs.net/?page=contactus
with info about what's happend and who is involved. Most likely they will remove the user's lisence if they see evidence for hacking.
nice way to show your APPRECIATION for an free license you di** tw**..

hope u burn in hell..
#9 - Sobis
Quote from CheerioDM :...

Wow what a waste of S2, eh? I thought he'll use it wisely, as he got it from you.

Also, I highly doubt if it's possible to go 752, as the max. LFS speed is 720 (tweak ftw, not cheats ftw :razz and if you go above it, your car resets. I think only his front wheels were spinning at that speed, he wasn't really going that fast.
lol...
Quote from Sobis :Wow what a waste of S2, eh? I thought he'll use it wisely, as he got it from you.

Also, I highly doubt if it's possible to go 752, as the max. LFS speed is 720 (tweak ftw, not cheats ftw :razz and if you go above it, your car resets. I think only his front wheels were spinning at that speed, he wasn't really going that fast.

720 meters per second is LFS' max speed if I'm not mistaken
Quote from Whiskey :720 meters per second is LFS' max speed if I'm not mistaken

No, km/h
Quote from Sobis :No, km/h

You are right. I found the post where I read it

But it does not limite the speedo, I have seen more than 1000 km/h in an upside down BF1
Fastest i did was 999 mph so idk
Quote from Mustangman759 :Fastest i did was 999 mph so idk

well I was talking about the real car speed, not the speed at which the wheels are spinning (either when car is up-side down or using too much throtle).
Quote from Mustangman759 :Fastest i did was 999 mph so idk

That's because it's digital.

The wheels spin faster, but the thingymabob doesn't go further than 999 km/h or mph

hacker
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG