The online racing simulator
holy shit TVE! makes me want to move to Norway.......

Also, 1337 post.
Rofl guys!
Well, I do hope I manage to pull this off, but who knows, having like 30 other damn guys trying to get her at the same time makes it even worse than Mission Impossible.
Brings me to a new idea:
Mission Impossible: The Impossible Gloryhole

Nah, joke aside, I don't want to **** this up too, lol, I allways manage to do something really shit (duh), and all hell brakes lose.. but, who knows, maybe I for once are a lucky ****er?
Quote from The Very End :Rofl guys!
Well, I do hope I manage to pull this off, but who knows, having like 30 other damn guys trying to get her at the same time makes it even worse than Mission Impossible.
Brings me to a new idea:
Mission Impossible: The Impossible Gloryhole

Nah, joke aside, I don't want to **** this up too, lol, I allways manage to do something really shit (duh), and all hell brakes lose.. but, who knows, maybe I for once are a lucky ****er?

If I got this straight, you already are a luck fukcer?

to late
God damn you all >.< !!

No, I have not done that yet, and why do I even answer that question lol? Point is, maybe I could have done it by now, maybe not, but this one is a keeper and I am not going to rush anything since I am affraight to destroy something great.

**** me, I gotta get drunk and start talking shit again.
If you fail this, the rallypack will never be yours!!1
I'd tap them both.
Quote from Bose321 :If you fail this, the rallypack will never be yours!!1

Thanks to the imbreed Eric I never get the Rallypack

Quote from Scrabby :I'd tap them both.

Sure hunny, just bootycall me anyday!
Less talking more beautiful girls.
my right hand and occasionally my left on holidays
I wonder how many of those girls actually know their face is in here, most likely as an object of fap fap fap...
Quote from Mysho :I wonder how many of those girls actually know their face is in here, most likely as an object of fap fap fap...

Probably none of them.
-
(skstibi) DELETED by skstibi : Don'
Quote from skstibi :The rest of her is equally beautiful but I just can't keep from looking at her eyes which I guess is a good thing. (Sadly I am too much of a chicken to say this to her)

Maybe she would like you more if you stopped acting like a creep? Especially when we've established already that you have the stare of the guys featured in Criminal Minds episodes.
I just have one of those faces. I am actually a nice guy.
Actually the face is just about opposite of who am.

I guess I did not do much of a transition between thoughts.
She likes me but we are both trying to take it slow as we are both kind of shy when it comes to relationships.
Quote from skstibi :I just have one of those faces. I am actually a nice guy.
Actually the face is just about opposite of who am.

I guess I did not do much of a transition between thoughts.
She likes me but we are both trying to take it slow as we are both kind of shy when it comes to relationships.

Sounds like you need some help from...
my gurl
-
(BaDumTssh) DELETED by BaDumTssh
Few months ago i did post my girlfriend but it's over, but since 2 months ago I'm in love with Melissa lovies:

Quote from lfsproracer :Few months ago i did post my girlfriend but it's over, but since 2 months ago I'm in love with Melissa lovies:

:lovies3d::couple::heartbeat
So who's the winner of another fap contest in this thread?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG