The online racing simulator

We are pleased to announce that we have signed real life Formula Basic driver Tommy Østgaard to Team Rock Racing.

Tommy performed well so far after 3 rounds in the -TRR- Championship 2012, finishing 1st, 2nd and 1st.

After some time of Tommy being without a team, since being in some of the most prestigious teams, he has decided to come to -TRR- and help us improve inside Live for Speed.

For now he will be driving for Team Rock Racing in the STD Championship 2012 and the CM Storm -TRR- Championship 2012.

We will be looking for other leagues too, but we would need more professional drivers for that first.

If you are interested in signing for -TRR- then give us an e-mail at info@teamrockracing.com
Congrats TRR && Tommy, you da man
HUH! Well good luck.
Grats
congrats.
what is this..
..shit
That means i can not join anymore
lolwut
Quote from rockclan :-TRR- becoming better that is.

Trr will become better when the leadership becomes better
better for 2, maybe 3 moths. Anyway, gl
Rocky don't waste Tommy. Use his talent up and get some results ^^.
GL TRR & Tommy
Quote from Bmxtwins :Rocky don't waste Tommy. Use his talent up and get some results ^^.

That's what I want to, but he is at the moment the only one in -TRR- with professional racing skills, so at the moment, Tommy can only score solo success for -TRR-.

Maybe when we can attract another fast driver, we could start attending to some nice multi driver leagues.
Quote from rockclan :That's what I want to, but he is at the moment the only one in -TRR- with professional racing skills, so at the moment, Tommy can only score solo success for -TRR-.

Maybe when we can attract another fast driver, we could start attending to some nice multi driver leagues.

Rocky, your missing the point. You dont need great drivers. You have tommy, let him coach you guys. All you need is a push and once your down that roller coaster you will just pick up momentum and become a better team. I never thought I would get off FXR but I took the leap and now I love it. You never know who on your team might be a good driver until they give it a shot. Try to improve your current drivers, not just get new ones.

Personally I have noticed that you guys already have come along way.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Rocky, your missing the point. You dont need great drivers. You have tommy, let him coach you guys. All you need is a push and once your down that roller coaster you will just pick up momentum and become a better team. I never thought I would get off FXR but I took the leap and now I love it. You never know who on your team might be a good driver until they give it a shot. Try to improve your current drivers, not just get new ones.

Personally I have noticed that you guys already have come along way.

Thanks for your constructive and helpful reply Ray.

And thanks for your compliment.
So this is what happens when I spend two days off the internetz?
Getting Tommy into TRR is a really big shocker for me, to be honest. Now you guys have to make sure you use him right. Best of luck Tommy!
how much u pay him?
crossed my mind aswell that
Well this is a real surprise...grats anyways
Good afternoon/day/evening to Team Rock Racing and it's affiliates.

I am curious as to whether you are still accepting new members into your roster? I'm a fairly experienced driver, and strive to improve my skill. Currently, I am having no luck alone, thus I feel that applying to join a team would serve me well.

May I ask what you require for a person to become a legible candidate for recruitment? A quick reply would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
~Dan.

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG