The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
archgap is like a vazhhhina.
form>function.
lay frame or gtfo.
These are MY arguments. Any car looks better when it's lowered, even offroad cars, even though it makes no sense then.
The thing is that I like cars and car is not just mean of transport which gets you from point A to point B. Other people just don't care about how their car looks or handles in corners and that's perfectly fine, cause they're OTHER people, not me. So guise, it's pretty pointless to have such discussion, it's like an argument between religious people and atheists
People going on about slammed cars... Yeah it looks good but gets annoying. My old Golf GTI was sat like this:

Sort of height comparison to fence and missus horse:

Yeah, used to get a lot of looks and people liked how low it sat etc... Was alright on the road etc... But going through a multi storey car park in Plymouth, it would bottom out and just sparks everywhere etc... Looked nice but bloody impractical! Plus used to make a mess of the geometry it made etc... (it had all the tracking done with adjusted camber angle over standard specs) Yeah would hardly handle better, was either the same as standard (standard suspension was shit) but the bump steer etc.. was cronic!

BMW is lowered a bit but ride is so much better etc...!

Next car will only ever be lowered 40mm at the most. Just to stiffen it up etc...

Low and slow and impractical > Car Slammed on its ass
Drift > Basically just slammed lol
Track > Properly set up with about 25-40mm drop on totally different shocks/springs, ARBs etc...
Not entirely true about the drift setting :P

Most people just THINK they can drift while they never done it properly. They wanna join the hype and slam their S13 wich will handle shit.

My BMW is low but not uberlowz y0

Atleast i've got some decent suspension wich is pretty comfortable and not rock hard like D2, Ksport, BC-racing etc.. (all same factory)
Quote from Scrabby :Not entirely true about the drift setting :P

Most people just THINK they can drift while they never done it properly. They wanna join the hype and slam their S13 wich will handle shit.

My BMW is low but not uberlowz y0

Atleast i've got some decent suspension wich is pretty comfortable and not rock hard like D2, Ksport, BC-racing etc.. (all same factory)

Yeah I know dont need to be slammed for drift... Most people just seem to do it lol!

BC Racing aint all that great anyway, mate has a set on his 450bhp S14 and it isn't great at all!
Got my car lowered today

Cars are so 2011.

Trek fuel ex 8 2012! cost me about 4x mx5 value!
Quote from doyal :Cars are so 2011.

[pic]

There is a bike thread for that.

BTW, 4 MX-5s or a bike that does no more and no less than my 100€ bike does? Noooo, thanks.
Quote from doyal :Cars are so 2011.
\

what happend to the beautyful handjob?
Quote from el pibe :what happend to the beautyful handjob?

I have both, but the hardtail was giving me a sore lower back when riding the trials that I do. So went for a full sus, Handjob will be used for XC stuff!

Quote from freddyalek90 :There is a bike thread for that.

BTW, 4 MX-5s or a bike that does no more and no less than my 100€ bike does? Noooo, thanks.

That's like saying "My cheap car brings me from A to B just like a car that is four times more expensive.".
Ending Hibernation. :dopey:

Quote from BastianB :Really nice! Did you buy the exhaust tips or are they standart?
Sure got some Pics of mine

looks perfect on those rims...and the one I envy you in comparison to mine are those rear lights...these are even better than those on mine...
exhaust tips are standart - like the whole car - nothing customized...if I remember well
Quote from bavorak :looks perfect on those rims...and the one I envy you in comparison to mine are those rear lights...these are even better than those on mine...
exhaust tips are standart - like the whole car - nothing customized...if I remember well

Yes these are the Facelift LED Rearlights Mine is standart too except for the rims and the rearlights. You should get the M-Shiftknob (the one in my pic) Much better Handling then the one you have and original BMW
both of them for sale. anyone?
Attached images
brothers.jpg
Trade the m3 for my e30
Quote from G!NhO :Trade the m3 for my e30

I think he would kill himself if he had to drive your e30.

E: too bad you sell the M3 though.
Haha yeahhhhh but why sell them?
Semi-serious:

How much?
i am very sad i have to sell the white one,but unfortunetly i cant bring it with me

White goes around 5500$
Black, asking 7000$
Quote from e2mustang :but unfortunetly i cant bring it with me

You could bring it with you... (although the cost would be prohibitive, probably).

When Viper93 moved to the UK (from the US) he brought his SRT4 with him...
well if u give me 15K $ ill bring it
some special stuff on the car that you could bring over?
I assume it's a stick? And how many miles?

Oh and I mean the white one.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG