The online racing simulator
Me inside of my lady.
Attached images
photo (1).JPG
Lol @ seeing your avatars with contradiction to the posts you two made.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :A very sociable, tame even, serial killer.

A lot of serial killers function perfectly fine in society.
IE; Ted bundy and jefferey dahmer
Its why they are just that, serial killers. Its how they lure their victims, because they seem bright, smart, and nice people.
Its also why they're so hard to catch, they're smart, and can manipulate others and get them to do exactly what they want.

So it is quite possible skstibi could murder you in your sleep.
Quote from Klutch :A lot of serial killers function perfectly fine in society.
IE; Ted bundy and jefferey dahmer
Its why they are just that, serial killers. Its how they lure their victims, because they seem bright, smart, and nice people.
Its also why they're so hard to catch, they're smart, and can manipulate others and get them to do exactly what they want.

So it is quite possible skstibi could murder you in your sleep.

I do not want to get off-topic here, but just to prove how lacking in research your assertions are, here's a quick copypasta from Wikipedia.

"In 1982, Dahmer moved in with his grandmother in West Allis, where he lived for six years.During this time, his behavior grew increasingly strange. His grandmother once found a fully dressed male mannequin in his closet; Dahmer had stolen it from a store.On another occasion, she found a .357 Magnum under his bed. Terrible smells came from the basement; Dahmer told his father that he had brought home a dead squirrel and dissolved it with chemicals. He was arrested twice for indecent exposure, in 1982 and 1986; in his second offense, he masturbated in front of two boys."

"Bundy's Tacoma recollections varied from biographer to biographer: To Michaud and Aynesworth he described roaming his neighborhood, picking through trash barrels in search of pictures of naked women. To Polly Nelson he spoke of perusing detective magazines, crime novels, and true crime documentaries for stories involving sexual violence, particularly when illustrated with pictures of dead or maimed bodies; yet in a letter to Rule he asserted that he "never, ever read fact-detective magazines, and shuddered at the thought" that anyone would. To Michaud, he described consuming large quantities of alcohol (which he called "a very important trigger") and "canvass[ing] the community" late at night in search of undraped windows where he could observe women undressing, or "whatever [else] could be seen."Accounts of his social life also varied: He told Michaud and Aynsworth that he "chose to be alone" as an adolescent because he was unable to understand interpersonal relationships.Though he maintained a façade of social activity in school, he claimed he had no natural sense of how to develop friendships. "I didn't know what made people want to be friends," he said. "I didn't know what underlay social interactions."
Katja took a pic of our son and me today.
Attached images
getragen.jpg
Damn times passes by Butz
You gotta come to Norway some time mate!

(Explenation: Have meet him at the UK kart meeting, so don't get up your wet dreams)
Will do - as soon as I can afford it :-)

greetz

der butz

Maybe I rather should get Becky with me and get over to your damn country. Might even take my shitty little car and take it as a roadtrip haha!
And me Tor
Hide Butz...hide...
floating fuse from summer
Quote from Fuse5 :floating fuse from summer

From the look on your face, I'd say you were about to explode while lifting your entire bodymass on one arm.
I hate you all.
Look on the bright side, you live in America. A country where people can only crave about. Take scrabby for instance... Now keep that chin up! 2012 Presidential elections are coming up and I'll be darned if you don't participate.
Quote from danthebangerboy :And me Tor

Last off topic reply sorry :
Sure! When the weather is warmer I will definitivily visit Britain for some good beers and nice people!

-
(Oveglfhzl) DELETED by Oveglfhzl
It is one of my favourites, along with my other one that just has the slogan "BECAUSE RACE CAR" on it.
Do you have those angry mobs with scissors dwelling in dark corners in Australia too?

One guy in my town had afro-like haircut, he was walking in the evening, got punched in the face by a group of drunk guys, then one of them spilt some alcohol on his head and set it on fire. Also numerous of scissor attacks over here too. It's sad actually.

Anyway, you look sexy now <3
apart from the derro's/africans/aboriginals, not really

they're easy to avoid though. I got spat on once in the city after a rave, they run pretty damn fast when you and three friends stand up and ask them to come do it a bit closer.
I'm a pretty solid guy, so i don't get shit too often. A friend of mine whos a lot skinnier got picked on by two guys at a park once..through bottles at him and his girlfriend, even kick his girlfriend in the face. at the time he had to start his daily with a screwdriver(cheap $50 runabout has his rx7 is too costly on fuel)

stabbed the guy in the face, caved in his eyesocket, they ended up stomping on his head, luckily a cop drove passed not to long after, he didnt get charged for assault with a deadly weapon as they had thrown bottles in the first place, thankfully..he got ambo'd out for observation as they were scared about swelling due to his head being stomped on a couple of times, he ended up being fine but had a very bad headache and a really stiff neck for a week or two.

theres a place in the city called 'central park' where all the alt/raver/goth kiddies hang, theres been a couple assaults there from africans but i try not to hang around there anyway..most of the people there are no-lifers, no job, live on benefits and just loiter in the city doing drugs.

people don't use scissors in australia...its all about the broken bottles.
Quote from KiRmelius :...One guy in my town had afro-like haircut, he was walking in the evening, got punched in the face by a group of drunk guys, then one of them spilt some alcohol on his head and set it on fire. Also numerous of scissor attacks over here too...

wtf
BUMP!
So, I decided to put my face here... The picture is almost a year old but only thing that changed is that my hair is shorter. Don't mind the way I look on the pic because it was my birthday so I wasn't sober.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG