The online racing simulator
Gabriel Casagrande in real life racing
Good luck, the team is a good one ( I know ) and Josh is a good driver to have as a bench mark. See you in the winter series
Wow! I had like a 20 lap battle with this guy in TBOC, nice guy, very fast and clean. Infact we both did a pretty amazing double overtake too!

Good luck for the season Gabriel.

Whats with the new username James?
Nice
Apparently Gabriel has elected to compete in Formula Renault NEC(Northern European Championship) instead of Formula Renault UK.

In the end, 8th place overall, after missing 2 races out of 20. NEC usually has 30+ car grids, mind you.

Considering that a) this was Gabriel's first ever car racing season, and b) he had no team-mate for most of the races, this is an extremely impressive achievement.
Good driver!
This year Gabriel looks to be back in his home country, racing in the Brasileiro de Marcas championship, the domestic touring car championship, to my knowledge the second biggest national tin-top championship behind Stock Car Brasil.

He'll get the opportunity to run door-to-door with a few "names", former BAR and Jordan F1 driver Ricardo Zonta, former IndyCar fan-favorite Vitor Meira, or former F3000 and GP2 drivers Ricardo Mauricio and Pedro Nunes.
Nice find.

He'll be rubbing shoulders with quite a few famous names in LMPC. Also teaming-up with Rafa Matos, a guy with quite a few titles in junior American open wheel(didn't make it work in IndyCar though, but being a rookie at Dragon with no team-mate was always going to be an uphill struggle).

Overall, US sports car racing is a pretty good place to be in 2014
Yep
Racing full-time in Stock Car Brasil in 2014.

Teaming-up with Enrique Bernoldi in the first round at Interlagos(special 50 minutes race with a similar format to what we have in the endurance races in V8 Supercars currently. Regular full-season drivers teaming-up with guests, who sometimes turn-out to be well known drivers from major international series).

Gabriel Casagrande in Formula Renault UK 2012
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG