The online racing simulator
Valentine's Day
(97 posts, started )
Quote from Rappa Z :Unfortunately it's not a situation I can really reverse either so I'm stuck with it now.

Never hurts to try if you truely like the person.
Quote :That and I've been once again labeled as 'gay'.

Y U gay?

Means nothing really. Can turn down a threesome in Uni to shag a girl you actually like but the guys will tell you that you are gay. Words mean nothing unless you actually believe them.
No, I'm not gay. It's not that they actually think I'm gay either (unlike the last time), It's that modern definition of gay.

As for going back? She's going out with a friend of mine that is even more desperate than I am. Even though we have had feeling for each other I've decided I don't want to ruin anything that could happen for him.
Quote from Rappa Z :No, I'm not gay. It's not that they actually think I'm gay either (unlike the last time), It's that modern definition of gay.

As for going back? She's going out with a friend of mine that is even more desperate than I am. Even though we have had feeling for each other I've decided I don't want to ruin anything that could happen for him.

Yeah I gotcha, can just wait until after if it doesn't work out. Good to think for yourself rather than listen to your friends sometimes.

Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Man card..

More doesn't always mean better.

Would you rather have 2 crap cars over 1 you really like?
Quote from PMD9409 : Can turn down a threesome in Uni to shag a girl

So much talking to Brits on the internets is clearly rubbing off on you
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :So much talking to Brits on the internets is clearly rubbing off on you

So true, I don't even speak American anymore.
Phil only speaks Dennish, after his weekend at Sebring.
Quote from PMD9409 :
More doesn't always mean better.

At uni, it does! Ugly college girls aren't slutty enough to have sex with two people at the same time.
Quote from jrd.racer :Phil only speaks Dennish, after his weekend at Sebring.

They all spoke Swedish, I was so lost.

Quote from Yuri Laszlo :At uni, it does! Ugly college girls aren't slutty enough to have sex with two people at the same time.

Okay you win there!
Quote from Klutch :Get used to it, because thats about as close to a woman as you will ever get.

lollllll
Quote from Klutch :Get used to it, because thats about as close to a woman as you will ever get.

orly?

Than why did I lose virginity a very long time ago.

And why did I get like the best blowsjobs last christmas?
Quote from Rappa Z :I know you guys won't believe me but I turned down a free hook-up with someone who I enjoy to try and chase someone who I'm not even sure I like.

What the **** is wrong with me?

Good luck. It's more interesting with a challenge! And having sex shouldn't be the main goal.

Quote from Sobis :I saw her (only in my screen )

Dude.........

I actually can't understand, why majority of guys thinks sex>everything. Girl is not only a toy. If you want sex you can just call a hooker, they're professional, and it might even be cheaper (you don't need to buy her flowers/drinks/etc). If a guy seeks for sex only, he will never find a decent girl. By saying decent i mean not only looks. There are some good looking whores, but they stilla re whores.
Quote from KiRmelius :

I actually can't understand, why majority of guys thinks sex>everything. Girl is not only a toy. If you want sex you can just call a hooker, they're professional, and it might even be cheaper (you don't need to buy her flowers/drinks/etc). If a guy seeks for sex only, he will never find a decent girl. By saying decent i mean not only looks. There are some good looking whores, but they stilla re whores.

guess this is what separates the man from the boys

ontopic, nothing exiting on the 14th. But I have a date next week, lets see how that turns out.
Quote from ACCAkut :guess this is what separates the man from the boys

ontopic, nothing exiting on the 14th. But I have a date next week, lets see how that turns out.

Wait wait wait, which of those are boys, and which are men?
Quote from KiRmelius :Wait wait wait, which of those are boys, and which are men?

You need to get laid

And no i am not only having à gf for sex...
#92 - Jakg
Quote from rockclan :orly?

Quote from rockclan :orly?

Haha why did you have à show of some finnish girl on Skype if you have à gf then?
Quote from G!NhO :You need to get laid

And no i am not only having à gf for sex...

I guess i got something wrong. Oh well, are you handsome?
No twosome.
Awww crap.

Valentine's Day
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG