The online racing simulator
Quote from Sobis :Hey who is she? She's beautiful!

And not interested about how huge the screen is? Oh yeah, no F-mode on LOL
Quote from Sobis :Hey who is she? She's beautiful!
E: Oh come on mate, was it really necessary to post her? I can't stop looking at her

OT: Sobis in love
-
(Æthelstan) DELETED by Æthelstan
Quote from UnknownMaster21 : And not interested about how huge the screen is? Oh yeah, no F-mode on LOL

Right now I don't care about either LFS or Force mode...
Quote from Sobis :Right now I don't care about either LFS or Force mode...

And you are: Online at: cargame.nl S2
I wonder what are you doing there? (I bet he asks a lot of questions to Dave )
I'm looking for Dave.
Don't worry, picture of her is bigger than the window of LFS
Quote from Sobis :I'm looking for Dave.
Don't worry, picture of her is bigger than the window of LFS

i suppose this little horny guy has never had a gf in his whole lifetime falling in love by just looking at a picture where just a normal girl stands. lmao
Hey S.E.T.H

Don't you are worry about Chupacabras84? Because he knows how to TRIFORCE!

THREE MORE TIMES THE FORCE! THREE MORE TIMES THE F-MODE

THIS

IS

FFF-MODE! (FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU)
Why didn't anybody explain to S.E.T.H. that driving in F-mode does NOT reduice the weight of the car to only four wheels, a driver and a steering wheel and therefore is NOT faster than the "normal" mode and will NOT give you faster times?

So this case is closed now I guess.
Quote from Eclipsed :And you are: Online at: cargame.nl S2
I wonder what are you doing there? (I bet he asks a lot of questions to Dave )

Looking at my FXO to see if this girl is getting out I presume
Quote from S.E.T.H :i suppose this little horny guy has never had a gf in his whole lifetime falling in love by just looking at a picture where just a normal girl stands. lmao

You're a sadist. I want to enjoy my life, not like you.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
well i see you are jealous too, what was in his comment? he told me things i didnt think about. with a calm, logical head with absolutely no offense.

Oh ok please quote what did he said that wasnt said earlier?
I call BS on this so please quote it, something tells me you wont be able to
Quote from S.E.T.H :
unlike yours which is damaged and seek only to attack personally when it finds nothing to defend itself.

First of all if I ever called you a liar I pointed out why, if I called you an ignorant person I again pointed out why and if I called you immature once again it was pointed out why, thats as far from personal attack as you can get, unlike you who insulted numerous members frequently.

Also, not once in this discussion I was in situation in which i run out of arguments, if something it is you who run out of arguments frequently and resort to lying also you were caught on this numerous times so please dont try to make things up, its getting really weird to discuss with someone who lie all the time and I have to point out when you and truth decide to take different paths once again

You said something about force view not being fair, I dont see what is your problem with it, considering amount of BS you made up in this thread, you are not even ashamed of it so
Quote from Speedy J :Why didn't anybody explain to S.E.T.H. that driving in F-mode does NOT reduice the weight of the car to only four wheels, a driver and a steering wheel and therefore is NOT faster than the "normal" mode and will NOT give you faster times?

So this case is closed now I guess.

This

+ nice ad hominen attack against Sobis !

I think that everyone likes SETH, that's the reason this thread is still open. Internet is boring without fun

Anyway that's thread isn't funny anymore is SETH is now insulting everyone. Have a nice day girls
Dont ask unless you want half of wiki being quoted here
Quote from Sobis :What's ad hominen?

an expression SETH uses when he has nothing to say or lost an argument
Lets remove shift p as well then, cant do that in a real racing situation, or shift s, or chase view, or helicopter view, or altered FOV, or show racing line, by the OPs logic all this must go, all in the name of realism eh.
Quote from Speedy J :Looking at my FXO to see if this girl is getting out I presume

ive not laughed so much in ages

also S.E.T.H your 1.14 pb time is pityful when compared to the faster times of people who played lfs with dedication.i know that 3 secs may not sound like a lot of difference from wr but believe me its a huge difference..your talking about a timeframe of split seconds.=+ finaly you probably are a guy who is doing all this for the fun of it.which then id say you done it good..you seem to not put words down that make you seem dumb...
Let's recall this... 44 mostly pathetic first posts being put together in one single thread!

What an introduction to these forums...

Most other people would at least have said hi here first... Well done!
F-MODE IS BEST!

got it?
OMG, this is still going!? I'm the tinfoil hat kind that would suspect this guy of being a troll, regardless of whether he is or not he's powned every troll here for prolonging a stupid argument.
Quote from S.E.T.H :first of all, i am not even as old in this game, but i'd really like to play race games, i played all the race games you can imagine (almost) ive been playing lfs for a month or two, and i really liked it until i SAW that bullshit force mode. i have never witnessed such weird thing in my life.

FORCE MODE >> the mode that is activated by pressing F when you are on track.

this thing removes the WHOLE balance among players, and removes reality. players get advantage of it to see the road better, according to my talkings in servers, most of them use it. i also heard that those ''SO CALLED'' hotlaps can be made with this mode ON.

i cant really believe it, if the developers want this game to be REALISTIC (so they say) they should give a hearing and remove this bullshit mode.

thanks.

u have big problem with head
LFS will NEVER be realistic with Driving Force?? Eh, sorry...

But, using Force Mode makes faster? I better try it to shave another second lap time

Edit: anyway, using F mode for driving really makes me sick
Just read through the thread.....

How could using force mode make you faster???

If anything, It would make me slower!!
time to break the truth, everybody but you S.E.T.H. is using the force to hover above the track keeping the tires un-worn, and cool, and therefore being far faster than you and beating you...come december of this year, the DEV's will come across this thread, and realize you are correct, and remove this feature, that is when the world ends.

hope i cleared it up.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :F-MODE IS BEST!

got it?

you are nothing without F mode, probably.

Quote from Gougoodthing :Just read through the thread.....

How could using force mode make you faster???

If anything, It would make me slower!!

lmao, like i said, better freaking sight

Quote from logitekg25 :time to break the truth, everybody but you S.E.T.H. is using the force to hover above the track keeping the tires un-worn, and cool, and therefore being far faster than you and beating you...come december of this year, the DEV's will come across this thread, and realize you are correct, and remove this feature, that is when the world ends.

hope i cleared it up.

no you didn't clear it up, i am faster with F mode yes, but i'd never play this game with this mode, if i am forced to use it to be faster, then i BEST leave it. and save myself for more realistic games, those which has realistic features, unlike force
This thread is closed

LFS will NEVER be realistic with Force mode.
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG