The online racing simulator
Valentine's Day
(97 posts, started )
Quote from MAGGOT :It didn't slap you, it high-fived your face.

LOL we do that at school all the dang time

On topic: im with my valentine every day... LFS and Onverse...
#27 - aoun
I dont see what the fuss is these days..?

why be sadly alone? This year was my first year single after 4 years on valentines and i loved it. i spent the day with 2 mates and had a good time..

last year dont get me wrong was good with the mrs at the time, but i over did it and spent well over $1000aud.. sure she loved it, sure it was a great time, but f*ck a waste of money...

not bothered for it.. dont feel lonely guys!!!! id rather play lfs these days anyway then spend time with a girl! care for yourselves! (unless your married :P)..
Hey, I enjoy spending time with my girl :P
One of my friends just broke up with her bf today (Its the 15th here)

I lold' hard. Now time to move in for the kill ^_^
Quote from Klutch :One of my friends just broke up with her bf today (Its the 15th here)

I lold' hard. Now time to move in for the kill ^_^

Are you doing it for a thrill? Sorry

I was alone and was nicely distracted by the GTAL race, so didn't really think much about it. You get used to being alone on Valentine's after 17 years of it!
It is once again today, so happy Valentine's Day to all

Sorry for the bump but like I really care of lol
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :It is once again today, so happy Valentine's Day to all

Sorry for the bump but like I really care of lol

Wanna be my valentine? :lovies:
I am off today and my gf is at 12:00
Valentine's is pretty pointless. Also it depresses lonely people, like me
Quote from Myffe :Valentine's is pretty pointless. Also it depresses lonely people, like me

Welcome to club mate! Altough not a good one, but you are not alone in this case though

Quote from Bose321 :Wanna be my valentine?

Sure thing mate
didnt do anything today, taking her out to dinner friday night along a restraunt that overlooks the beach...

going to put a nice dent in my wallet -_-
We both forgot.

Soulmates, I'm telling you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

<3
<------ is my wife and i will have fun with her tonight
bleh i have shit to do for school. cant afford to spend time with her today. its just an other tuesday
#43 - Osco
Quote from Klutch :didnt do anything today, taking her out to dinner friday night along a restraunt that overlooks the beach...

going to put a nice dent in my wallet -_-

If all goes well, you might put a dent in her hymen too.
There's only one thing that makes valentine's day different for me (compared to any other day) and it's my dad's birthday (yes, he has his birthday today).
BTW, I'll just leave this here...
Fappy forever alone day!
Good day

Valentine's Day
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG