The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hey pretty new to LFS and just found the forum. Had the demo for ages and finally decided to get a license lol.

Anyway heres my car... SR20DET nissan S12 built it and did the engine conversion all myself at home.

Was all sweet till I stacked it at the track

now its on to building another :P the joys of drift and cars hay
in true grassroot fashion! salute!
not something you see often, looks tough
Good ol' RS12, looks like great fun.
Nice ride you have there.
*flamesuit on*

Out in the Lexus earlier having some fun with the TCS turned off. Came out of a junction sideways, which then turned into a "one wheel peel" thanks to the crappy open-diff so I kept the throttle planted, and giggled at the huge trail of smoke left behind me. Luckily there was no one else around except for a couple of pedestrians...and a police car.

The policeman said that he thinks I've been drifting. "Impossible! This cars got an open diff. It won't drift trust me..." I don't think that helped, as I now need to go to my local station to show them my documents and hand over a €250 fine.

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.
single pegger burnouts are not brag worthy...just sayin.
I did the very same when i had the mx5, quiet evening in the wet weather, junction, little tail flick out, which of course was a bit bigger tail flick than i intended it to be (hadnt had the locked diff fitted for very long then) but, in the darkness, i couldnt see that the car directly behind me was in fact a police car.

Instant pull over, and a bit off a bollocking, but overall it was fine, just had an ear bending and was sent on my way, i did try to say taht my foot slipped off the clutch etc, but the WPC saw straight through it, she even laughed a bit, as she said come on mate, a car like this, west suffolk cruisers stickers all over it, yeah, im SURE it was by accident, i think i was lucky there.
lol, if you did that in australia your only option is to run or get raped by the officers nightstick.

$1000 reckless driving fine + 28 days in impound + tow/impound fees.
Quote from Klutch :single pegger burnouts are not brag worthy...just sayin.

A rusty RX-7 isn't either, but hey we all make mistakes.

No but seriously, no bragging goin' on there chap. Just wanted to share my mishap.

@ Dan. You got off much lighter than me pal! Luckily I don't do that sort of thing in the Lexus too often. For a start, it's a barge with a crappy open diff which is made for cruising not drifting, and secondly, it's had Bridgestone Potenzas fitted quite recently which at 235/45/18 (IIRC) wasn't cheap! I could literally see the dollar signs in the smoke!
Set of style 45 rims coming soon.

i know they are only 16"s, but will come with good tyres, and as my rear ones are now on the limit of legality, and the fronts arent exactly the best, its a good deal, because it costs me exactly nothing.

The mate im getting them off does drifting, he has an E36, and an E30 for track use, so the deal is that he has the 15"s alloys off my E46 as a swap, and also the 15" alloys off the mx5 as they will fit the E30, which will be swapping with 14" alloys with good tyres on, so not a bad deal at all.
so yeah, here she is.... i still have to find a name for her.... she does spit some flames from time to time... i have to get pics of that.
Attached images
photo 1.JPG
Quote from el pibe :so yeah, here she is.... i still have to find a name for her.... she does spit some flames from time to time... i have to get pics of that.

Nice A4, looks like a decent sleeper ! If it's a TDi get it mapped/chipped
hahah thank you

its a 1.8T..... that needs a lot of repairs to be in prestine condition, but hey! it moves me from A to B and sings a nice song every time I take her for a spin ( hint: resonator/stock silencer were removed in favor for a sporty muffler... it does not sound like a fart cannon. thank god ).

now i have to get a job so i can swap a healthy 1.8T into it and repair that weird noise coming from the drivetrain.

i also like those steelies more than the rims that came with it.
Jake, a A4 as a sleeper? Get over yourself d00d.
Quote from Dennis93 :Jake, a A4 as a sleeper? Get over yourself d00d.

YouTube A4 allroad vs 458 italia

Cant provide the link.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN) : nvm...
My new vw jetta 1.8 1988.

Quote from G!NhO :My new vw jetta 1.8 1988.

That looks very clean, I'm a bit jealous. I love the Mk II with chrome trim especially around the windows.

What happened to your ATV?
Quote from 5tag :That looks very clean, I'm a bit jealous. I love the Mk II with chrome trim especially around the windows.

What happened to your ATV?

It is very clean thanks. The ATV is not an ATV anymore since it was lowered, but i will sell it sometime.
Quote from Dennis93 :Jake, a A4 as a sleeper? Get over yourself d00d.

A4's awesome sleepers if its 1.8t or TDi motor
Not a sleeper with the stock performance at least. Maybe somewhat sporty but doesn't count as a sleeper at least not in my mind.
A sleeper car is atleast Old, or somewhat non-new looking in my opinion.

Like the CRX's with some boost under the hood but not much exterior work is a sleeper.

Like my corolla
Quote from Dennis93 :A sleeper car is atleast Old, or somewhat non-new looking in my opinion.

Like the CRX's with some boost under the hood but not much exterior work is a sleeper.

Like my corolla

What kind of engine does it have?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG