The online racing simulator
Today I read this:

"Status Site will become active from 12th Febuary 2012"

I think that also the cpanel will become active from that date, I hope

Someone is working on cp
Attached images
cp500.jpg
Hi there,

Probably this has been reported already but got an error messages before the login box display at http://500control.co.uk/Templates/Default/login.aspx

Seems to get an erraor each other week, not really enjoyable

Good luck in solving the issue

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Templates/Default/login.aspx
sent a PM, it needs to be done urgently :|
OK, now I'm really agitated. I paid for a year of hosting (over $100 USD) and haven't had my server for several months now. This going beyond bad customer service...this is approaching fraud. He was last on his 500Server.com forums on February 2, 2012 (or at least someone was on his account there), so I suspect he is still around. He isn't responding to customers' requests and problems and that is bad biz. Getting sad...really.
Quote from banshee56 :OK, now I'm really agitated. I paid for a year of hosting (over $100 USD) and haven't had my server for several months now. This going beyond bad customer service...this is approaching fraud. He was last on his 500Server.com forums on February 2, 2012 (or at least someone was on his account there), so I suspect he is still around. He isn't responding to customers' requests and problems and that is bad biz. Getting sad...really.

Agreed. He needs to sort this situation out and fast
Anyhow, I also can´t login in the panel, really annoying, because it´s not the 1st time...
Sorry , Franky when possible login panel control????:guilty::snail:
Lack of communication
My TC Panel is down.

If S3 doesen't surface soon I will not be renewing.

An answer to PM's and Emails would also be appreciated.

It only takes a minute to come on here to let everyone know the situation and that is 'common courtesy'.

Ignore people and people will ignore you.
At this point, Dean must get another person who knows servers, and is trained in the 500servers setup and systems. This person is preferably in the same country, or at least within a reasonable travel distance for a 24-48 hour total round-trip to the datacentre where servers are located.

It is perfectly understandable and excusable for Dean himself to be unable to handle matters for some time be they due to health issues or other obligations, but that requires another person (or even persons) who can fix issues with the service and/or give updates in his absence.

TCAdmin has been inaccessible for >72 hours now. Earlier in the week, I couldn't connect, but now the 404 is at least a bit better - means the server is "somewhat" alive.

Fortunately, the actual servers are still online, if just lacking FTP access and some other extras, but most things can still be done that would need to be done day-to-day.

In the time I've been with 500servers, it's been largely positive, only recently has the quality on the whole gone down from my perspective. Until very very recently, I've been satisfied with support response and issue resolution time and the service as a whole. I do not want it to wane rapidly like it can if this current situation keeps up.
Quote from dekojester :
At this point, Dean must get another person who knows servers, and is trained in the 500servers setup and systems. This person is preferably in the same country, or at least within a reasonable travel distance for a 24-48 hour total round-trip to the datacentre where servers are located.

It is perfectly understandable and excusable for Dean himself to be unable to handle matters for some time be they due to health issues or other obligations, but that requires another person (or even persons) who can fix issues with the service and/or give updates in his absence.

TCAdmin has been inaccessible for >72 hours now. Earlier in the week, I couldn't connect, but now the 404 is at least a bit better - means the server is "somewhat" alive.

Fortunately, the actual servers are still online, if just lacking FTP access and some other extras, but most things can still be done that would need to be done day-to-day.

In the time I've been with 500servers, it's been largely positive, only recently has the quality on the whole gone down from my perspective. Until very very recently, I've been satisfied with support response and issue resolution time and the service as a whole. I do not want it to wane rapidly like it can if this current situation keeps up.

website access has been out for weeks
The situation over on ATC is the same. I's very difficult to get hold of him. I can only hope he's ok. :/
maybe a stupid question but is there any other way to access the cpanel or install anything on it... i need another wordpress site and i only know the easy cpanel way
You shouldn't be using cPanel to install things. Use FTP to transfer files and your MySQL details on the Wordpress install page.
Yea but he needs to setup databases also....
Quote from boothy :You shouldn't be using cPanel to install things. Use FTP to transfer files and your MySQL details on the Wordpress install page.

Huh.. sorry boothy i have no idea how to do that.. Anyone willing to help I just need another wordpress domain made off my 500 server.
CP is back, guys.
CP is up, but somehow i can't login, neither recover my password because it can't find my username. I tried login to WHMQS/Billing area which works fine, but not CP. And the username is correct but it still doesn't find it in the database while trying to recover password.

Anyone else has this issue?
it should be the same username as the game panel
Quote from NovaK :CP is up, but somehow i can't login, neither recover my password because it can't find my username. I tried login to WHMQS/Billing area which works fine, but not CP. And the username is correct but it still doesn't find it in the database while trying to recover password.

Anyone else has this issue?

I have the same problem in game panel, also in ftp. I opened a ticket, I hope for a quick reply by 500servers
Quote :Dean should seriously consider some help from the community. I'm sure there are people out there who could help

Been said before m8, it never happened,
Server is down (Realistic NASCAR Server). My server currently is not avalible on the host list. Control pannel refuses to load.
Servers down
Redline Racing servers 1 to 4 are down also.
One of mine servers are down also. (Nopi Drift Server 2)

I may ask, what is going on with 500servers atm? We havn't been able to access our servers for some time now, and there's no respons from them regarding issues. Franky is the only one that works there?
I also have 4 servers down of 7
Quote from NovaK :One of mine servers are down also. (Nopi Drift Server 2)

I may ask, what is going on with 500servers atm? We havn't been able to access our servers for some time now, and there's no respons from them regarding issues. Franky is the only one that works there?

Yes
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG