The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Wow, er, yeah.... Me wants snow like that!
It was like that at my parents' house (in the Lincolnshire Wolds) last year. It snowed almost constantly for a week and in the end they had nearly three feet of snow. This was in December 2010 and when I went to visit them in February, there were still piles of unmelted ice where it had been (eventually) bulldozed into 10 foot high mounds to clear the roads.

Quote from Crashgate3 :It was like that at my parents' house (in the Lincolnshire Wolds) last year.

Yeah, they have about half an inch this year..
Decent snow came down today, so I just had my first drive in the snow. Went better than expected, thought it'd be more slippy.
It was +7 and sunny here yesterday. This weather scares me... it gives me hope that Spring is here but I know one morning I'll wake up and it'll be -25 and windy as all hell, and the streetcars will be broken and I'll have to walk my tired, miserable arse to the subway station and be late for work.

...One of these mornings.
Had a good time in the snow over the weekend. Managed to build an igloo that fitted about 8 people in. still up now!
3 days wont stop ...bohoho

some slight snow here as well...finally.
well its just enough to cover up the ground under it, but still better than nothing
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Meanwhile in my town...
<Big Picture>
NOT FAHRENHEIT :bananadea

Really? That would be one of the hottest non-desert temperatures ever recorded on earth, that's all
Quote from J@tko :Really? That would be one of the hottest non-desert temperatures ever recorded on earth, that's all

Well, those things usually give a higher temperature given they have been exposed to the sun for several hours, but it's not very far from truth! It hasn't rained in a week here, but the humidity levels are very high. Parts of the state had official readings of 42ºC in the past days.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Well, those things usually give a higher temperature given they have been exposed to the sun for several hours, but it's not very far from truth! It hasn't rained in a week here, but the humidity levels are very high. Parts of the state had official readings of 42ºC in the past days.

Ouch (literal meaning of smiley there )
My trolldad woke me up 10 minutes later than usual, so i was on hurry and didn't look at thermometer... When walking i noticed, that it's a bit colder than yesterday, and when i arrived at school i was told that the temperature is -26 celsius, and school isn't mandatory today. When i came back home i found him laughing. I really need to get an alarm clock. And make a revenge prank to my dad. I guess his car won't start on monday morning!

Quote from -NightFly- :Meanwhile in Estonia

Doesn't matter what Bear Grylls said, it's NECESSARRY to wear underwear when doing this stuff. Otherwise people will choke laughing when you leave the water.
Quote from KiRmelius :My trolldad woke me up 10 minutes later than usual, so i was on hurry and didn't look at thermometer... When walking i noticed, that it's a bit colder than yesterday, and when i arrived at school i was told that the temperature is -26 celsius, and school isn't mandatory today. When i came back home i found him laughing. I really need to get an alarm clock. And make a revenge prank to my dad. I guess his car won't start on monday morning!

Thanks for this, really had a good laugh
Dayumn only like -6celcius today.

That means hoodie weather! Yay~
Had to drive over the Pennines today, so decided to drive up somewhere stupidly high, park up and have a look at the snow.

There's about 9 inches on the tops, but due to the freezing rain the first 2 inches is solid ice - you can walk on top of it (Me Gusta - I'm Legolas... ) but about every 5th footstep, you crack through and sink up to your knee. Also, again due to the freezing rain, every single surface is covered in a 1cm prefectly transparent shell of ice, even the plants and grass.
You know you're in Finland when the snow blocks your neighbours window on the second floor
It's snowing, at last!

Oh wait...

P.S. Phone camera's FTW! (Nokia 5310 XM to be more exact lol)
WAT?

It's not even winter anymore!
I love Lithuania! A hour ago I was enjoying sunshine and working outside on my car with a t-shirt. Now it's snowing. Great!
snow expected on monday in denmark...

Move me somewhere hot. my body does not like this weather.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG