The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :1. Oh,right,my mistake,I guess Rocky said that... Seems quite impossible to hear that from your side anyway...
2. I cannot show anything,as I wasn't there - 2F just said in our team chat,that opponents are working together and it's getting phisycal and he needs someone to help,as otherwise he is alone against 3 or 4 of SERT guys. Hmm,let me think - how much this is a difference what I did by letting 2F win and gain 1 point more and what are you doing there? Of course - don't worry about any protests,as there are no replays of proof,so you're clean like an angel!

So if u werent there, who is you to talking about that?! You are not competent!
Why you didn't file protest right after? What did you waiting for?
God only knows how many times you did that at night and how much points you have stolen and you didn't save any replays because i did nothing wrong
Quote from M.M.L. :So if u werent there, who is you to talking about that?! You are not competent!
Why you didn't file protest right after? What did you waiting for?
God only knows how many times you did that at night and how much points you have stolen and you didn't save any replays because i did nothing wrong

1. I have no reason to not believe what he said. We don't have such attitude to teammate in our team.
2. Feel free to check my finished races here: http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=races&racer=Eclipsed and 2F's here: http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=r ... ;whichTab=&racer=fre2

And all this trouble because of this so hugely unfair 1 point out of 700 needed. This is ridiculous...
And you always was second and first was 2F... Coincidence or...?

I will report you for 0.1 point... Race is winning by 0.1sec...

Because I dont like when somebody says to me that I am unfair and then he do what you did...!

You criticize me about something but it is ok when you do that?
Well,then check my PB on XRG@BL2 and then check 2F's - he beat's me in most demo combos fair and square,the only reason he was behind me in this very shockingly scandalous race you reported,was his mistake in lap one! So now I'm getting accused for lack of talent or what? Dude,you're really funny!
You are accused for unfair drive! But if you didn't get that... Then you have problem. And in race I reported you drive FBM...and you were first and you waited 20sec in last lap to 2F to win... But you obviously didnt watch mpr or read what I have write...
I know what I did,I never denied. But you keep moaning about it,like I stole something,while your friends in server doing multiple times that,what are you accusing me for doing once. But again - I have no proof,because I don't save replays,and you know why? I will not go down to your low level...
Admins on server pls!its unfair that 1 track race 20 race not 10 like admin says!thx!
p.s im not in race for s2 i was just whant one more but i cant get it. :P
Quote from Eclipsed :I know what I did,I never denied. But you keep moaning about it,like I stole something,while your friends in server doing multiple times that,what are you accusing me for doing once. But again - I have no proof,because I don't save replays,and you know why? I will not go down to your low level...

What is my low level? Now you insulting me? Well, thanks a lot...
Admins on server pls!its unfair that 1 track race 20 race not 10 like admin says!thx!
and where is damn XRG @ bl1 and XFG @ bl2??that is not demo?
EDIT: i ask that admins on server and he kick me!nice...12 years old admin...hm...
Before XRG@BL2 there was XFG@BL1 so I guess it was bad timing.

i lold at the kick part

i bet it was F1 Maniac
no no.im on server with my freind all day and there is just only 3 tracks!
xfg@bl1
xrg@bl2
fbm@bl1
where is else?
Similar to Rocky himself - he also joined,but never really was up to pace and quite often spectated,so where's the problem?

I feel like such an evil person after reading all this...
To clear things up, and after deciding my judgement, and reading all these complaints, seeing replays.

Team SERT have been EXTREMELY immature... Not to report something like this, but to start whining about people being unfair and so fort, but what especially was immature was the fact that after the admins left, Fangio/M.M.L. (Mad Manic Loser) starts wrecking all [TR] team members, and trying to every race wreck out [TR]'s demo member 2F.

This resulting in several crashes also involving other drivers. After also seeing member Vlada/vlada1997 doing same kind of deal, but instead, wrecking to take victory. I haven't managed to make another decission than excluding and banning the SERT Team from the results and the server.
That's what I call teamwork, from both teams. (Wrecking & Smart thinking)
Quote from Vlada1997 :Admins on server pls!its unfair that 1 track race 20 race not 10 like admin says!thx!

That's possible when the admins are not on.

Also when first lets say was FBM @ BL1 than XRG @ BL1 or so, then it shows as 20 races in !tr
Quote from Muhi_GP :no no.im on server with my freind all day and there is just only 3 tracks!
xfg@bl1
xrg@bl2
fbm@bl1
where is else?

We also had XFG @ BL2 and XRG & XFG @ BL2
Should be a competition that give a s2 voucher code where there is no rule at all( even speed hacks allowed ) that whould be fun to watch
Quote from Inouva :Should be a competition that give a s2 voucher code where there is no rule at all( even speed hacks allowed ) that whould be fun to watch

I remember FPRS server ( in which you could crash, drive ww and use speed hacks ) were doing that.
was at server today! (facepalm) @ SERT. omg, what a retards (sorry). all the normal SERT drivers... just run away!
Quote from ZnoCz :was at server today! (facepalm) @ SERT. omg, what a retards (sorry). all the normal SERT drivers... just run away!

wtf??
this hole comp is unfair! i was all day on server and i wanst see any xrg on bl1...thats fake...if you whant to ban sert then ban and TR..its not fair to ban just one team...lol...unfair at all...
btw...abit that kick, dont know what to say...
really sad to see people bickering/fighting/wrecking over a 25 euro voucher - no wonder people murder each other over $1000 in real life.
This reminds me of the period when cargame.nl was giving away S1 voucher under similar conditions.

People get crazy

Might be better to NOT make a competition, NOT communicate about S2 vouchers being given away as a present, but only watch driving (and behavior!) on demoservers and surprise a demoracer who deserves it.

This is history repeating. (BTW no offence to TRR because they mean nice )

Jut my two cents.
XRG @ BL1 now on!
Firstname: Artis
Lastname: Silis

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG