The online racing simulator
Dreams??
(94 posts, started )
Quote from DevilDare :I had another "future" experience yesterday. Me and couple friends standing chatting around, and it struck me that I "lived" this before. It always makes me smile.

Could you then tell me next week's lottery numbers?

Had I paid attention in my psychology classes I'd remember what the real name of that "I've dreamed about this before" feeling.
I had another weird dream, but once again it involved me texting someone i know when am lying in my bed (i do that often anyway) but it was something i wouldn't want to say to them but i have wanted to say. So in my dream i can see myself writing the text, then sending it to the person. I get a text back but i wake up before i can read the reply. I then go looking in my sentbox and inbox making sure i never sent that text. Thankfully i never, or at least i can't see it.

Its really weird and creeps me out for some reason
#54 - aoun
Afew weeks ago i slept at my mates house, as we had to pick my other mate up from the airport. I drempt that night that a good friend of mine was going to call me up because she had a bad nightmare, so i woke up instantly and within 10seconds, she called to say she had a bad nightmare.

I then went back to sleep and dreamed that my mates flight would come in delayed til the arvo instead early morning. I woke up right after that and the time was 9am, which ment we were running late. I woke my mate up in a rush and he told me flight was delayed and arives at 2pm.

Someone explain that one!!
I had the best weird dream ever last night

I dreamed I was watching the Bristol Speedway NASCAR Sprint Cup race, and J.J. Weng (of LFS fame) was coming across to take the victory. Everyone had flags with "Lizard!" on them.

I live on LFS too much I sense :doh:
Hmm... I had a weird dream that I was driving a XRR. Which was cool in fact!
Quote from hyntty :Could you then tell me next week's lottery numbers?

I wish I could do that.

I can never control it, or tell myself to dream the "future". Also, If I do, its something silly or useless....
I may be straying a bit from the topic of 'dreams' but..... .... recently, it happened to me that i woke up after a lil evening nap, still lying in my bed, eyes open and not able to move. WEIRD!! just not able to move. Its not because of injuries or cramps or anything.... I just couldnt move. I began to worry and tried to shout for mom. Then i realized i couldn't speak either. a few seconds later i just suddenly broke out of it and felt normal.

those few seconds felt more awful than my worst nightmare.
#59 - STF
Welcome to the club . Happened to me a few times too, first time it`s the most frightening.
It`s insane but I grew to kind of like that tingling sensation all over my body(when coming out of the "panic mode", waking up), in an attempt to control it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
#60 - aoun
Ive also had a dream once where i was on my ceiling looking down at my body asleep. It was a weird and intense dream and i buckled when i woke up. I litrally felt my stomach drop and felt like i was falling when i woke up. Its like i was floating aboving my body and i dropped down to my body.

It's one of those things that feel that bloody real that you think its acutally happening. But its a dream i guess.
Sleep paralysis used to happen to me alot. It hasn't happened to me for a while, but I wouldn't mind if it did happen again. It's quite peaceful in my opinion. Sleep paralysis doesn't even last that long, usually a matter of seconds. It just feels like forever. What I have been trying for a while is to induce sleep paralysis without falling asleep. Haven't been able to do so yet, unfortunately.
i had an pretty wierd dream some night ago,

i dreamed that s3 was finaly realesed and no one care'd.. lol..

in the release thread ppl was like; meh,, too late..
Quote from Mr_Lonely :i had an pretty wierd dream some night ago,

i dreamed that s3 was finaly realesed and no one care'd.. lol..

in the release thread ppl was like; meh,, too late..

tbh, that dream might come true lol
I don't dream, or atleast i don't remember any recent dreams (2-3~ years)

I only have these once in a while with massive nightmares!
I had a dream that I was an incredibly dick-ish forum troll. The best in the universe.
#66 - 5haz
I had a dream the other night where I was looking in a mirror and blood started spraying out the centre my right eye like tomato ketchup.

The oddest thing about it was that I didn't even feel remotely concerned by this, it was more a sort of "sigh, there it goes again" kind of feeling.

I like my dreams.

Quote from BlueFlame :I had a dream that I was an incredibly dick-ish forum troll. The best in the universe.

Dream on.
Quote from Dennis93 :I don't dream, or atleast i don't remember any recent dreams (2-3~ years)

I only have these once in a while with massive nightmares!

This. The wiredest I remember was a few days after I bought my graphics card.... I dreamed it was overheating and died

I woke up and immediately wanted to check my pc
Quote from BlueFlame :I had a dream that I was an incredibly dick-ish forum troll. The best in the universe.

Its okay, not everyone is cut out for this kind of lifestyle.
ive been starting to see a lot of dreams recently, mostly stress induced, or just down to my very irregular sleeping pattern, sleeping whenever exhausted, stressed or ill (when all those converge, like last night, all hell breaks loose : D)

Have also seen a couple lucid dreams as of late, nothing substantial though, just been slightly aware of being in a dream, since some stuff didnt make sense. I'd love to expand on that in the future, and actually practice/exercise dat to have more control over lucid dreams :0
fascinating as **** tbh
I normally don't remember dreams, but some time ago, I had the reoccurring theme of me either running away being chased by someone, or me chasing someone else in a big city (bit like that Scotland Yard game).

Last dream I remember has me somewheere in Venice, and all I do is yell out the names of jet fighters that chase each other in the sky
("Black Widow ... a Gripen ... Fulcrum...Falcon")

Never had that lucid dreaming thing, when i realise I'm dreaming, and want to act out of its pattern, I wake up
Cant tell when last I had a decent dream. Wish I could control my dreams, damn that would be so much fun.
Quote from jrd.racer :I may be straying a bit from the topic of 'dreams' but..... .... recently, it happened to me that i woke up after a lil evening nap, still lying in my bed, eyes open and not able to move. WEIRD!! just not able to move. Its not because of injuries or cramps or anything.... I just couldnt move. I began to worry and tried to shout for mom. Then i realized i couldn't speak either. a few seconds later i just suddenly broke out of it and felt normal.

those few seconds felt more awful than my worst nightmare.

that happened to me when i was little kid. i woke up in the middle of the night and just couldnt do nothing. like you, i couldnt move or just speak. it was really frustrating moment.

but back to dreams. everybody here should know about movie Inception (with di Caprio). And something like that happened to me. Maybe 3 times in my life i was able while sleeping realise, that i am actualy dreaming. And it is absolutely amazing feeling. suddenly you are in your own dream saying "this is my dream, i am the boss here and i can do here whatever i want." and first what came to my head was flying, like superman. it took me some time to learn to fly, but once in the air it was absolutely fantastic.

(sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand)
Quote from Superobo :that happened to me when i was little kid. i woke up in the middle of the night and just couldnt do nothing. like you, i couldnt move or just speak. it was really frustrating moment.

but back to dreams. everybody here should know about movie Inception (with di Caprio). And something like that happened to me. Maybe 3 times in my life i was able while sleeping realise, that i am actualy dreaming. And it is absolutely amazing feeling. suddenly you are in your own dream saying "this is my dream, i am the boss here and i can do here whatever i want." and first what came to my head was flying, like superman. it took me some time to learn to fly, but once in the air it was absolutely fantastic.

This is called lucid dreaming, google it. Seems fun, but not bothering to learn it. Yet.
Quote from Superobo :that happened to me when i was little kid. i woke up in the middle of the night and just couldnt do nothing. like you, i couldnt move or just speak. it was really frustrating moment.

Have happend me 2 or maybe 3 times myself. But since I was an idiot the two first times I desided that I was going to wake up... so I did..
I don't know how to describe that, but I focused all my mind to this one thought - wake up! And so I did, twice.

The last time, maybe a year or two ago, I also got this sence that I was dreaming. I then desided that teleport was an option. I visited some countries aswell as Daytona Race Track by some strange reason. Sadly the god damn cat came and woke me up from the dream.... I had so much I wanted to test!!!!

Dreams??
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG