The online racing simulator
Sorry internet police, i forgot how serious the web has got now. Jeez.
Quote from Migz :Sorry internet police, i forgot how serious the web has got now. Jeez.

Not sure about "got now" part, it was created for scientific and military purposes in first place.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Not sure about "got now" part, it was created for scientific and military purposes in first place.

Well i can't seem to say anything right haha
well how annoying a 15-20 min fight to boot a pc would be for you?
sometimes it comes up on first try.if this will not fix it,than its time for a 8 core pc system
can you test the faulty drive in a different machine?
no i dont have other pc with sata connections.but if i remove it,than i dont get that disc read error message,and tries to load from an other hdd which has partial windows on i guess,so i hope it works out in the end
well i just had to become a kid again when i found these brand new for so cheap:

Gotta love spiced rum

this baby
previous phone broke down

greetings,

ur black?
New headunit for the missus

and new wiper blade for her too.
Obviously a pair of each

I would have just bought one of each.
This:

To replace this:

Inb4haterscryinghowmacscantbeupgraded
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
So what is that, a 2-generations-old card that they charged you $600 for?
Actually I got it used, so it cost the same as a PC equivalent card would.

had the iAudio7, which died a sudden, maybe humidity induced death some weeks ago.
This has the best audio quality that I ever came across for a MP3 player, and it plays everything from mp3, wav, ogg to flac. But no mp4 unfortunately.

But the included in-ears are trash, went straight to the bin Wonder why Cowon does that.

Quote from ACCAkut :

This has the best audio quality that I ever came across for a MP3 player

I just read some test and they said it doesn't sound as good as an ipod touch... it got the first place in their test however.

PS: This here would probably deliver the best audio quality (it's stupidly limited tho, and costs way too much)...

http://www.tera-player.com/
I had two Creatives, one Phillips and one Sony MP3 discman before, my brother has a big Ipod, and we agree that the old Cowon can produce a better sound than all of them. In fact a guy with a small recording studio recommended the brand to me.

It has an equalizer where you can adjust almost everything and some functions like an Mp3 enhancer like the X-Fi cards have them. Did they test it with the bundled in-ears?
Quote from ACCAkut :
It has an equalizer where you can adjust almost everything and some functions like an Mp3 enhancer like the X-Fi cards have them. Did they test it with the bundled in-ears?

They claimed they tested it with their audio testing equipment and said an ipod touch performed better. They didn't mention anything detailed however (what testing gear, results, etc).

For your listening pleasure, i hope they were wrong, because (IMO) ipods are anything but an example for good sound, no matter what headphones you're using.

EDIT: For a fair test you should turn off all equalization and enhancer stuff going on...
Quote from jibber :They claimed they tested it with their audio testing equipment and said an ipod touch performed better. They didn't mention anything detailed however (what testing gear, results, etc).

For your listening pleasure, i hope they were wrong, because (IMO) ipods are anything but an example for good sound, no matter what headphones you're using.

EDIT: For a fair test you should turn off all equalization and enhancer stuff going on...

yip. a fair test is when all the players are playing flat.
Sony usually do good mp3 players. after all they invented the personal music player (walkman).

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG