The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :Errrr, people who want to see something at night?

Lights in your car make you see more outside in night? I beg to differ.
Or this. It;s great because it will give you the brightest light in your car so you can see everything, and you can even take it with you to see the outside of your car!

Quote from Bose321 :Lights in your car make you see more outside in night? I beg to differ.

I didn't say that...
But it makes as much sense as putting a gazillion blinding LED's inside your car for "more" light...
Quote from G!NhO :But it makes as much sense as putting a gazillion blinding LED's inside your car for "more" light...

But you can see at night.
...double posting mistake
Quote from Bose321 :But you can see at night.

Indeed, that's the whole point ofcourse! Being blinded by led's while driving, very safe but you can see more of the interior.
Wow this forum has gone downhill
Quote from G!NhO :Indeed, that's the whole point ofcourse! Being blinded by led's while driving, very safe but you can see more of the interior.

Quote from Jakg :Wow this forum has gone downhill

Atleast we can now see we are going downhill.
Jup i just made a cap with led's so i can see everything at anytime, plus it just looks good.
To try to keep the thread atleast a bit on topic from the pointless spamming..

Haven't got any proper snow pics of IS200, but had a few of Skyline and the Corolla.

Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :Haven't got any proper snow pics of IS200, but had a few of Skyline and the Corolla.

Don't tell me that Skyline just sits there all day.
Matrixi do you have led's inside that skyline because i can imagine it being very dark in there with all that snow!
Quote from G!NhO :Matrixi do you have led's inside that skyline because i can imagine it being very dark in there with all that snow!

You know, I once saw LED's that were bright enough to even make you see outside with snow on the car.
Dude! I bet it was a blue MG/Rover something you saw, am i right?
G!Nh0 doesn't like light, his car looks so much better in the pitch black of night.
I don't need blinding LED's inside my car to see at night, plus it looks bad.

But jack also has led's on the front of his car soooo...
I don't get why would anyone put those gay led's in their car? Especially in the dashboard. Sometimes even stock incandescent lights are too bright and distracting (my mums Hyundai Matrix for example).
<3 led haters.

At the of the day it's their choice about led's and who cares what anyone else thinks?

I'm sure I've heard someone saying something similar in these forums??
Yay more people sharing my opinion.
I like LEDs actually. It's a nice kind of lighting, emits plenty of light, and uses very little electricity. But their place is in flashlights, christmas decorations and toys, not in cars.
You muppets, cars are exactly where LEDs play out their advantages best!
They last virtually forever, consume little electricity, emit barely any heat and allow for much more compact designs. Besides, LEDs aren't necessarily brighter or colder.
talkin bout interior light.i keep mines off all the time i just dont need it. and i see ppl driving at night with interior lights on,and i just wonder..
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG