The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Dmt :well done! interior pics?

I'll shoot some later, but nothing fancy, basic grey interior... Which I'm planning to replace in the future.
Quote from Scrabby :Well actually... the factory does build your car wich means you don't want to drive it?

Nah, you missed the point.
I could've bought a good looking E34 as well with tons of extras. But instead I decided to start a project, and work on the car myself. People don't understand why, but I think it has something to do with car fanatism.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nah, you missed the point.
I could've bought a good looking E34 as well with tons of extras. But instead I decided to start a project, and work on the car myself. People don't understand why, but I think it has something to do with car fanatism.

^ exactly. That's why I chose a crappy Golf, I want to make it look decent by myself.
I do get what you meant, i just tried to be funny

Designed my car for next years season.. Get some detailling to do!

Quote from Scrabby :I do get what you meant, i just tried to be funny

Thought so, but I was not that sure.

That design is sick.
Went past a mobile speed camera today and in fear of getting caught speeding I slammed the brakes on and sharted :

Quote from doyal :Went past a mobile speed camera today and in fear of getting caught speeding I slammed the brakes on and sharted :

My 04 Corolla. Just my daily for work and stuff
Attached images
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
Typical Hollywood movie car if u know what I mean.

In other news, i now have every single bulb inside the car swapped out for the equivalent smd led items, much brighter, and a much nicer white light as opposed to the standard yellowy tinge, rear number plate light and sidelight bulbs have also been changed to smd led ones, but the canbus error free ones to stop the car throwing a wobbly thinking that you have blown bulbs.

The headlight bulbs were binned and replaced with super white ones which give a nicer white light and a hell of a lot better visibility than the standard ones, front and rear indicator bulbs have been changed to silvatec ones, as have the side repeaters, to me it seems silly to have clear clusters and then ruin it by sticking an orange bulb in.
Remember kids, don't **** around in the mud unless you want your car to end up *covered* in the stuff afterwards...

And a snow shot...

my snow shots from last year

Old pics.. Morettes FTW. Yes I am a chav.

Snow from last year, December. Morettes FTW. Yes I am a chav.

taken with a potato last year
Attached images
Bild054.jpg
adam, are you on corsasport?
Panda mobile
washed my car today, finished when it was dark, pictures when i do the interior tomorrow
Quote from danthebangerboy :

In other news, i now have every single bulb inside the car swapped out for the equivalent smd led items, much brighter, and a much nicer white light as opposed to the standard yellowy tinge, rear number plate light and sidelight bulbs have also been changed to smd led ones, but the canbus error free ones to stop the car throwing a wobbly thinking that you have blown bulbs.

The headlight bulbs were binned and replaced with super white ones which give a nicer white light and a hell of a lot better visibility than the standard ones, front and rear indicator bulbs have been changed to silvatec ones, as have the side repeaters, to me it seems silly to have clear clusters and then ruin it by sticking an orange bulb in.

Lol LED's inside your car for à "nicer" look?
Post some pics.
Quote from G!NhO :Lol LED's inside your car for à "nicer" look?
Post some pics.

A friend of mine got them in his TT, too and i have to say it really doenst look bad
I can't imagine why someone would prefer the bright led light over a more natural yellowish light, if you want more light why not put a construction light in your car.

Same goes for the led plate lights, sometimes it looks like neonzz because it lights up the whole damn road behind the car....
Quote from G!NhO :I can't imagine why someone would prefer the bright led light over a more natural yellowish light, if you want more light why not put a construction light in your car.

Same goes for the led plate lights, sometimes it looks like neonzz because it lights up the whole damn road behind the car....

Because they are brighter, so you can see more... the OE interior lights in my car were rubbish, makes the whole car dark and look dingy. LEDs are a LOT better.
sleeping beauty..
Attached images
IMG_0223.JPG
Quote from Jakg :Because they are brighter, so you can see more... the OE interior lights in my car were rubbish, makes the whole car dark and look dingy. LEDs are a LOT better.

Who needs lights inside their car anyway? My 30 year old lights are fine, and if i want light in my car i'll just sit in it during daytime.
Quote from G!NhO :Who needs lights inside their car anyway?

Errrr, people who want to see something at night?
Then i recommend this, when "bright white" light is most important.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG