The online racing simulator
which one is the girl?
Left one...
Well, here's what I usually looked like until summer kicked in and having a beard and long hair made my body temperature rise to 1000000 degrees celsius.
Attached images
249492_10150196749764190_748659189_6788488_5247815_n.jpg
u sure ur not hungarian?
Quote from e2mustang :u sure ur not hungarian?

I don't know! My german great-grandmother was born in what is nowadays Croatia, when it still belonged to the Austro-Hungary empire, so God knows what sort of genetically modified caucasian am I!
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I don't know! My german great-grandmother was born in what is nowadays Croatia, when it still belonged to the Austro-Hungary empire, so God knows what sort of genetically modified caucasian am I!

lol. coz ur name is pretty damn hungarian,and the from the pic i can tell there is some in you
those two look pretty normal. But with those shoes and that scarf, @vista, you must either still be in school or a BWL student

this is me with some of my mates from college, evening after the last exam, pic taken at ~22:00, wasn't home till 8 went to a club after that photo, with more girls there (its an engineering class, what do you expect:razz

Attached images
winterbreak.jpg
really? nais ! i bet it is the good side :P
/brag
Attached images
IMG_6499.jpg
looks like your doing this: whatch this people ! pfffrrgkf (farts big)
To me, it looks like I'm winning
Attached images
IMG_6512.jpg
Quote from Dennis93 :To me, it looks like I'm winning

The guy you beat seems to be getting a bit friendly with the models.
What models?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :The guy you beat seems to be getting a bit friendly with the models.

Well one has his arm around her, while the other is staring at her from behind. Which one you talking about?
"models" are fat and ugly, two of the drivers are old and bold, one person looks normal only
oh poor you, youre the only one having to hold your novelty check by yourself
Im friendly with the models too
Attached images
mod.jpg
as sad as it is to admit, you seem to be the best looking one in the picture T_T
Quote from Fuse5 :as sad as it is to admit, you seem to be the best looking one in the picture T_T

Are you ****ing high or something?

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG