The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
-15 here today, and a lot of snow coming this way.
The people that die during cold waves are homeless people that won't go to shelters because shelters don't allow alcohol and drunks that have a home but pass out outside.

The people that die during heat waves are older people or people with some sort of heart disease beacuse the heat magnifies their health problems.

But these deaths are still a very small percentage of overall deaths.

Complaining about normal weather is human nature. Everyone just likes to complain. Personally I prefer a cold wave to a heat wave, I can always wear more clothes or go out less but there's no escaping from the heat. People who work outside all day might disagree with me here.
No snow in the UK, ha ha
Snowing like hell as we speak and I'm to school with the car, lucky me.
Quote from Kalev EST : I can always wear more clothes or go out less but there's no escaping from the heat.

*cough* airconditioners *cough*
Quote from -NightFly- :*cough* airconditioners *cough*

I don't have airconditioners in my home or in my car and during summers I work outside so...

And lets face it... putting airconditioning on your house or buying a new car costs a bit more than a wooly sweater.
Quote from Kalev EST :I don't have airconditioners in my home or in my car and during summers I work outside so...

And lets face it... putting airconditioning on your house or buying a new car costs a bit more than a wooly sweater.

Let's face it... wooly sweater won't keep you warm alone when it's -30 heat is one expensive shit on winter, also air conditioners aren't that expensive, start from ~300 €. As i work with them i have few spare conditioners around, for me they cost only the electricity what they would consume. But since i live in a rental apartment atm... i don't have them installed here sadly, still 30+ on summer in room (24/7).
Quote from Bose321 :Snowing like hell as we speak and I'm to school with the car, lucky me.

really lucky.
no snow in sight here (like the whole freaking winter) for the next few days....and im sure once it starts snowing its not cold enough anymore and it melts right away
Dam longest bicycle ride home ever.

A shipload of snow here for Dutch standards.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :really lucky.
no snow in sight here (like the whole freaking winter) for the next few days....and im sure once it starts snowing its not cold enough anymore and it melts right away

I believe it's the first and last for this year, according to the forecast.

Well, it was fun today. I got my license for a month now and the first time in the snow for me, surprised how well it went tbh.
It happens when they don't realise what could happen on that sort of conditions.. :P
They must be from Helsinki
Shut up
hungary gets 35 cm of snow with high winds. why am i in usa?
Still no snow and getting pretty cold here

Attached images
IMG_0421.PNG
LMAO those temps are warm, as they can be here in Florida. Too bad its 25+ C here on a daily basis currently. I honestly think the winter here is already over.
Jack you call that cold? Lol

Quote from Mysho :Why didn't they slow down?

Pure reason for yesterdays pileup was too high speed considering the conditions. No visibility because of blowing snow and snowfall, slippery roads and high speed was the reason they didn't (actually couldn't) slow down. Another problem Helsinki area drivers doesn't apply very well is safe distance.

Just look at just that speed driven on that video against the visibility. Pff.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg

Anyone out there in need for snow? We're exporting it and it's a seasonal discount, so you can get it cheaply
Let's make a business out of it.
Attached images
resize.JPG

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG