The online racing simulator
Personal helmet request.
(12 posts, started )
Personal helmet request.
Hi. I just bought a new helmet from Bell(yes. I started karting.). I'm requesting someone to paint my new personal helmet. I have only 1 picture of it, but i does have same design on both sides. It has the same paintjob as in the picture's helmet.
Anyone?
-
(Hakseli90) DELETED by Hakseli90
-
(Hakseli90) DELETED by Hakseli90
Please anyone ???
Its quite a tough design which will take a lot of skill, time and paitence (skinning LFS helmets are comparatively harder than the cars). Maybe someone will make an attempt; but no need to bump it so often since its only a few hours since you made the thread. Give a few days...

Good luck!
Quote from Silverracer :Its quite a tough design which will take a lot of skill, time and paitence (skinning LFS helmets are comparatively harder than the cars). Maybe someone will make an attempt; but no need to bump it so often since its only a few hours since you made the thread. Give a few days...

Good luck!

Ok. Sometimes i only don't have enough patience for waiting
Race whilst you wait!
Is there any progress with the helmet atm?
Dude,calm down! As Silver already said - it won't be made so fast. Noone has even shown interest to try,the more desperate posts you will make,the less anyone will care,as you will look in their eyes as spoiled kid,who wants something right now. And another thing - since you're a demo racer,that also minimizes the chance that someone will bother to do something,as demo racers come and go. Sounds maybe a little cruel,but that's the way this community is.
Quote from Eclipsed :Dude,calm down! As Silver already said - it won't be made so fast. Noone has even shown interest to try,the more desperate posts you will make,the less anyone will care,as you will look in their eyes as spoiled kid,who wants something right now. And another thing - since you're a demo racer,that also minimizes the chance that someone will bother to do something,as demo racers come and go. Sounds maybe a little cruel,but that's the way this community is.

I know. But i've only asked for progress, if anyone is even started to make.
If someone starts,he will say it. Don't think that somebody suddenly will make a surprise and give the skin ready.

Personal helmet request.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG