The online racing simulator
Haha. At first I was like "it must be fake", but then I tried myself.

**seriously, why post this shit? (image removed by moderator)

^^ he mad

Whenever I see an image posted with the "C" word in it I'm going to impose a six month ban the member who posted it. I don't do infractions, so don't push your luck.
Quote from Gunn :Whenever I see an image posted with the "C" word in it I'm going to impose a six month ban the member who posted it. I don't do infractions, so don't push your luck.

Quote from Bose321 :**seriously, why post this shit? (image removed by moderator)

Quote from LFS Forum Agreement :1) When I post a message on this forum, I will do my very best to write in a polite manner and not use foul language and / or insult an individual or group of people.

Don't mean to be a complete boring arse (maybe I get very cranky when I'm tired) but isn't that a bit hypocritical? I'd class the s word in the same category as the c word.
Quote from J@tko :Don't mean to be a complete boring arse (maybe I get very cranky when I'm tired) but isn't that a bit hypocritical? I'd class the s word in the same category as the c word.

You may, but I don't. It's a word I use myself daily in fact, but it is universally socially unacceptable whereas the other word is clearly not. It is certainly not a word suitable for a all ages racing forum. And that's all the debate you will get out of me.
Quote from Gunn :You may, but I don't. It's a word I use myself daily in fact, but it is universally socially unacceptable whereas the other word is clearly not. It is certainly not a word suitable for a all ages racing forum. And that's all the debate you will get out of me.

Fair enough

I completely agree on the c front if not necessarily on the s front. We'll just agree to disagree. Now back to pictures
I use the N word quiet a lot daily,but i still cant post pictures about it. what a life
Quick question: can we still say (by say I mean post pictures that include the word) F***? (Not FIAT).
Ferrari?
Fo*d?
Quote from J@tko :Don't mean to be a complete boring arse (maybe I get very cranky when I'm tired) but isn't that a bit hypocritical? I'd class the s word in the same category as the c word.

The lady part c-word?

It doesn't sound that bad.

Although, I must say that for newcomers on the forum/game this thread must bad for their perception of the active people on the forum.

E: Ah yes, I was a page behind.
Quote from Gunn :You may, but I don't. It's a word I use myself daily in fact, but it is universally socially unacceptable whereas the other word is clearly not. It is certainly not a word suitable for a all ages racing forum. And that's all the debate you will get out of me.

lol so shit is ok because u said so
Quote from Gunn :Whenever I see an image posted with the "C" word in it I'm going to impose a six month ban the member who posted it. I don't do infractions, so don't push your luck.

Wow, someone had a rough sleep.

Just to be sure: it's the word starting with "c" and ending with "t"?
start with C end with T and it's not clit.
penis penis lol lol

I'll just leave this here... http://comic.naver.com/webtoon ... &no=31&weekday=tu (E: Just a hint, it's not funny, and don't watch it if you have a weak heart, or are under 15 or smth like that)
BTW, I know it isn't written right, but meh, I wasn't the one who made it...
That Fing URL I remember it, oh I do Not gonna click on it no no.

Still decided to face the demons once more and this time I took it better
Dont click it! :scared:
I did. :scared:

:scared:

Attached images
img0002lj.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG